Auburn @ Texas A&M Score Predictions

Zeek

PZWD5WGHGVEEHKEG5GPQJAQVN4.png

11:00 AM CST on ESPN

Texas A&M's Last Three Games:

1. 47-3 win over ULM

2. 48-33 loss to Miami

3. 52-10 win over UNM

Averaging 44 ppg, 337 passing yards per game, 129.7 rushing yards per game, and a -1 turnover ratio

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

My heart

Auburn 24 - Texas A&M 23

My head

Texas A&M 33 - Auburn 17

I still have offensive PTSD from the Cal game

Auburn 24 - Texas A&M 21

The speed of the game is about to increase for the Auburn players. Half of the team will be experiencing their first SEC game.

After pointing that out, I'm going with the good guys.

24 Auburn

21 TAMU

• Like 1

Auburn - 18

TX A&M - 37

Don't have a good feeling about this one. Turnovers will cost us big in this one. Petrino seems to call good games against us.

I REALLY don’t get the TAMU hype. Would love for someone to explain why they think we drop this one, because I really don’t get it. A&M sucks. They lost to an underwhelming Miami team by giving up 48 points (who put up 38 points against Miami OH a week earlier). 
 I get that it’s a road game. But our record in college station is actually really good. Seriously, what’s with the TAMU praise? I think it’s a slugfest for 3 quarters (something like 14-7 Auburn). We pull ahead in quarter 4, and they score a second garbage TD as the clock is expecting. Jimbo is shown the door next Sunday.

28-14 Auburn

Edited by ScotsAU
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, clwn said:

Auburn - 18

TX A&M - 37

Don't have a good feeling about this one. Turnovers will cost us big in this one. Petrino seems to call good games against us.

Petrino hasn’t called a good game against anyone since like 2015. He runs a super outdated offense.

Edited by ScotsAU

22 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

I REALLY don’t get the TAMU hype. Would love for someone to explain why they think we drop this one, because I really don’t get it. A&M sucks. They lost to an underwhelming Miami team by giving up 48 points (who put up 38 points against Miami OH a week earlier). 
 I get that it’s a road game. But our record in college station is actually really good. Seriously, what’s with the TAMU praise? I think it’s a slugfest for 3 quarters (something like 14-7 Auburn). We pull ahead in quarter 4, and they score a second garbage TD as the clock is expecting. Jimbo is shown the door next Sunday.

28-14 Auburn

I am right there with u. Auburn beat them last year completely one dimensional. I get it’s a new year but just saying. The main thing for Auburn is taking care of the ball

14 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

He runs a super outdated offense.

with Weigman keepers with well-timed boots to the TE, who are the cats pajamas in the NFL. Asante better be ready. 

• Like 1

AU - 20

TAMU - 13

Our defense is best up, but I think they're capable of stuffing a few drives in the red zone to force the 2 field goals. 

Looking at our offense right now, they're improving, but I think we'll need a TD from at least 30 yards out to make this happen. That means I can see Auburn putting together 4 sustained drives, 2 ending in field goals and 2 in TDs. 

4 sacks and 3 turnovers (2 FF) end up being the difference.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

AU - 20

TAMU - 13

Our defense is best up, but I think they're capable of stuffing a few drives in the red zone to force the 2 field goals. 

Looking at our offense right now, they're improving, but I think we'll need a TD from at least 30 yards out to make this happen. That means I can see Auburn putting together 4 sustained drives, 2 ending in field goals and 2 in TDs. 

4 sacks and 3 turnovers (2 FF) end up being the difference.

I like your style of predicting the game.  I didn’t have a good feeling about the Cal game but thought we could pull it out.   It wasn’t pretty but AU pulled it out.   
Thorne is going to have to be lights out for AU to win or the defense will have to score/set up short fields for the win.   
aTm - 27

AU - 10