All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

I watched last night until halftime and went to bed when CU was up 29-0. Stanford looked like a hot mess and their coaches looked lost. Woke up and see that they won in 2OT. CFB really is a crazy game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

I watched last night until halftime and went to bed when CU was up 29-0. Stanford looked like a hot mess and their coaches looked lost. Woke up and see that they won in 2OT. CFB really is a crazy game. 

Did the same thing

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Having no dog in the fight, the memes are hilarious 

I love the memes too, but if he's doing this well in year one he's going to be a monster moving forward

• Like 1

Worst blown lead in CU history.  DS detractors are getting some relief.  It may last for a while, and his success is not guaranteed by any means (think Jimbo Fisher), but I wouldn't bet against DS next year unless it was money I could afford to lose.

10 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

I love the memes too, but if he's doing this well in year one he's going to be a monster moving forward

I don’t agree with this logic. He’s unproven. We have no idea how his program will trend because he’s never done this before. Currently not recruiting so hot.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I don’t agree with this logic. He’s unproven. We have no idea how his program will trend because he’s never done this before. Currently not recruiting so hot.

And once again, I think there's a very good chance he bolts elsewhere. Especially if it's to another college, the entire team would follow, leaving Colorado right back where they started. I think he's a good coach but the risk of catastrophe (think Kiffin-Tennessee x5) was just too great for me to feel comfortable about hiring him.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

They really shot themselves in the foot in OT. Stanford's receiver  13  was a hoss. Colorado's defense is absolutely terrible.

14 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Prime Daddy better get them Sanders kids under control first

Screenshot_20231014-141115.png

NIL at its best.

11 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Once again hilarious....what does our board look like? And I could just imagine proving a point about a fan base by taking a snapshot of 3 post on a forum after a loss.....forget the sold out tickets for EVERY game even away games....forget the television and revenue numbers.....3 post on a forum is the truth.

Hell for us all anybody would have to do is look on here right now and come to that conclusion on freeze....and God forbid if we had hired a black coach, after a loss all they would have to do is come on here and look at au24 posts and they could come to the conclusion the board members here hate black people

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Once again hilarious....what does our board look like? And I could just imagine proving a point about a fan base by taking a snapshot of 3 post on a forum after a loss.....forget the sold out tickets for EVERY game even away games....forget the television and revenue numbers.....3 post on a forum is the truth.

Hell for us all anybody would have to do is look on here right now and come to that conclusion on freeze....and God forbid if we had hired a black coach, after a loss all they would have to do is come on here and look at au24 posts and they could come to the conclusion the board members here hate black people

Or, we have one particular poster who brings up race every chance they get. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Or, we have one particular poster who brings up race every chance they get. 

Funny how for cape NEVER comes on when she's on one of her bigoted rants, but you always appear at the response and THAT'S when you don't want to hear about race. Typical demographic. One thing i like about forums though if I randomly bring up race every chance I get there would be plenty of examples to show it and prove I bring up race when it's not relevant to a discussion or I'm not replying to someone else

Edited by cole256
  • Facepalm 1