Jump to content

🦅🧡💙🐯🐅Men vs VA Tech Game Thread. ****


GwillMac6

Recommended Posts





5 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Broome is the MVP so far tonight. 

Need to start playing through him and quit this one move and miss offense we've fallen back into

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have not shot well from the outside at  home this season it feels like. Also we aren’t getting up enough 3’s as it is. Denver and Aden should get way more attempts than they have had. They can’t get in to a rhythm. 
 

The second unit hockey line change kills our offensive flow every single time. Stagger it. 
 

college basketball is just unwatchable. If it ain’t AU I have no desire to watch unless it’s a big game. You can’t get down the floor without a whistle being called. The game is broken. No flow or rhythm to any games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a lot ball movement and playing slow. I think this teams mojo comes from hitting perimeter shots - if we’re having an off night we just start plodding around instead of shifting to attacking the paint.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Need to start playing through him and quit this one move and miss offense we've fallen back into

It’s as if each player is guaranteed X number of shots per game and, by damn, gonna take em come hell or high water . 

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We have not shot well from the outside at  home this season it feels like. Also we aren’t getting up enough 3’s as it is. Denver and Aden should get way more attempts than they have had. They can’t get in to a rhythm. 
 

The second unit hockey line change kills our offensive flow every single time. Stagger it. 
 

college basketball is just unwatchable. If it ain’t AU I have no desire to watch unless it’s a big game. You can’t get down the floor without a whistle being called. The game is broken. No flow or rhythm to any games.

FWIW … the rockets and nuggets are playing right now … half way through third quarter and there are a combined 2 fouls that have been called.  Two.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Our shooting is bad but there’s is worse 

And it shouldn’t be this bad. We have good shooters. They aren’t hitting anything though tonight. The ceiling of this team is directly tied to how our 3 point shooting goes. Aden can’t get a lot of times in rhythm three’s because he’s playing PG. He struggles to finish at the rim as well. Need him to take more mid range shots because he is a really good shooter. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mustache eagle said:

FWIW … the rockets and nuggets are playing right now … half way through third quarter and there are a combined 2 fouls that have been called.  Two.

They’ve self-destructed the college game for any casual watchers 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

And it shouldn’t be this bad. We have good shooters. They aren’t hitting anything though tonight. The ceiling of this team is directly tied to how our 3 point shooting goes. Aden can’t get a lot of times in rhythm three’s because he’s playing PG. He struggles to finish at the rim as well. Need him to take more mid range shots because he is a really good shooter. 
 

 

Id like to see tre on the floor with Aden a bit more to free him up to shoot some

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

FWIW … the rockets and nuggets are playing right now … half way through third quarter and there are a combined 2 fouls that have been called.  Two.

NBA is my favorite sport. This is a big reason why I prefer it waaaaay more than the college game.  Also the defensive 3 seconds helps a lot to open the lane and with spacing.  Aden in the USA vs international game he was in this past summer he finished well at the rim and made a lot more shots in the paint because they had nba rules for that game and it opened up the floor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

They’ve self-destructed the college game for any casual watchers 

It is almost 2024. We finally found something we agree on! 😂😂

  • Angry 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

When referees are household names…you know it’s bad.

Amen brother!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

NBA is my favorite sport. This is a big reason why I prefer it waaaaay more than the college game.  Also the defensive 3 seconds helps a lot to open the lane and with spacing.  Aden in the USA vs international game he was in this past summer he finished well at the rim and made a lot more shots in the paint because they had nba rules for that game and it opened up the floor.

Part of it is the nba is much longer season and doesn’t play as manic a defense. Full court press all game?….

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...