Will we see more staff changes?

2 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

I mean this respectfully, but what is the point of this post? No information was actually rendered, and whatever was typed was hedged in uncertainty.

I could understand “Caddy won’t be back because he’s a poor coach, but great ambassador/relationship builder with players. CHF needs coaches who know how to produce accountability and results first and foremost.” But not the nebulous stuff you posted. 

Fair post and all fair points. Completely agree. 

this staff will be much different come next season. 2-4 coaches will be gone . Offensive and defensive . Not the ones most people think of either. Some that people have an emotional attachment too. Accountability will be shared amongst the new staff and new players. The culture problem is rampant through the front of the house and back of the house and it is Being dealt with. 

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

this staff will be much different come next season. 2-4 coaches will be gone . Offensive and defensive . Not the ones most people think of either. Some that people have an emotional attachment too. Accountability will be shared amongst the new staff and new players. The culture problem is rampant through the front of the house and back of the house and it is Being dealt with. 

These are all very promising points. I hope they are accurate (no reason to doubt your assertions), and I look forward to seeing the proof in the pudding. Thank you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

why not tell us the rumors and what these rumors are please?

The rumor on Twitter is that Caddy is being pushed out. Will land someplace like UAB and it will be sold as a mutual parting. 

No clue if this is true or not. 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

The culture problem is rampant through the front of the house and back of the house and it is Being dealt with. 

Not doubting your personal word, but I'll have to see this done to believe it. First Harsin was going to do that. Now Freeze. That culture problem must be a tough nut to crack.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Not doubting your personal word, but I'll have to see this done to believe it. First Harsin was going to do that. Now Freeze. That culture problem must be a tough nut to crack.

Mikey I like what you said here. The proof will be in the Ws . Couldn’t agree more . 

5 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This. Probably not rumors. I won’t say anymore. 

more changes are coming . Wholesale changes. Could be upsetting to some. 

Really…does not sound good. But if actually needed and done professionally, here is hoping that the result will have positive results.

Edited by au701948

5 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This. Probably not rumors. I won’t say anymore. 

more changes are coming . Wholesale changes. Could be upsetting to some. 

I agree. Hugh needs to get the show on the road and get it started

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cbo said:

The rumor on Twitter is that Caddy is being pushed out. Will land someplace like UAB and it will be sold as a mutual parting. 

Makes sense. Hugh likely doesn’t plan on using RBs in his eventual offense anyways, which I hate. Auburn should always be a run oriented offense.

• Dislike 2

Can't imagine AU pushing Cadillac out.  He's a good coach and a great recruiter, and a loyal legacy.  Can't imagine any reason why AU would initiate a divorce.

Edited by WillMunny
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Is it going to be a constructive change or destructive change?

9 minutes ago, au701948 said:

IMO. be like fixing up a house. Gotta have demo day first. Then the reconstruction begins

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cbo said:

Here we go just as I predicted. The media and/or social media will spin anything about Auburn in a negative light and our Forum will propogate bad news like a disease.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

You hear anything on a time frame?I heard before school starts back

21 minutes ago, creed said:

Here we go just as I predicted. The media and/or social media will spin anything about Auburn in a negative light and our Forum will propogate bad news like a disease.

@aubiefiftyasked what the rumor was. He spends a lot of time sharing articles on here, so I shared the rumor. That's all. Doesn't mean it's true. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

Makes sense. Hugh likely doesn’t plan on using RBs in his eventual offense anyways, which I hate. Auburn should always be a run oriented offense.

That kind of thinking is why we havnt had a passing game in over a decade

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CR said:

That kind of thinking is why we havnt had a passing game in over a decade

No, the reason was because Gus ran a high school offense with a basic passing game. I think it’s better to be balanced with a run lean. I don’t want to be all run like the triple option or all air raid (which Hugh would likely prefer to lean more to).

1 hour ago, au701948 said:

Constructive and necessary. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

You hear anything on a time frame?I heard before school starts back

Same. 

59 minutes ago, creed said:

@cbo stop dialoguing on an open forum or else you will give this guy an aneurysm. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

@cbo stop dialoguing on an open forum or else you will give this guy an aneurysm. 

I was just trying to spread the fun around.

• Like 1

You can’t win in the SEC without a complimentary running attack.  History proves that correct.  

Even though he’s not the most eloquent speaker Caddy is the real deal.  He’s authenticity can’t be faked.

Hugh is a good salesman.  He’s not authentic.  

I hope wherever Caddy ends up he learns whatever he needs to learn so when Hugh messes up Auburn has a real leader of men to turn to.  

just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

You can’t win in the SEC without a complimentary running attack.  History proves that correct.  

Even though he’s not the most eloquent speaker Caddy is the real deal.  He’s authenticity can’t be faked.

Hugh is a good salesman.  He’s not authentic.  

I hope wherever Caddy ends up he learns whatever he needs to learn so when Hugh messes up Auburn has a real leader of men to turn to.  

just my opinion.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1