Men vs LSU Game Thread

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

He's going to really be a complete player in a year or so. Hope he stays around a while. 

If they can somehow keep Pettiford, him and Donaldson, the sky's the ceiling 

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If Aden could give you that type of aggression and finishing going to the rim consistently, the kid's ceiling legit doubles

His dexterity and shooting is elite amazing. He just gets freshmanitis sometimes. If he stays for a couple of years and matures …. dear lord.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

His dexterity and shooting is elite amazing. He just gets freshmanitis sometimes. If he stays for a couple of years and matures …. dear lord.

Imagine Aden improving from year 1 to year 2 like Tre has!

• Like 2

I can't see how this isn't an undefeated home season if they can beat Kentucky man. (btw kentucky has won once in AA since 2014) 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

9 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

He's going to really be a complete player in a year or so. Hope he stays around a while. 

I think we have him for another year or two. Unless he just goes on a 3 point shooting spree next year. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

We're hanging banners this year, Guys! 

You may be right. Less because of games like this and the Arkansas but because of games like A&M where we had a bad game and still found a way to win.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Man if we can escape the injury bug we are going to be dangerous in the tournament. Cardwell is so integral to our defensive prowess. 

• Like 1

Holy cow this team is capable of being GOOD. Definitely the deepest team I’ve ever seen at Auburn and I don’t remember the final 4 team whipping SEC competition by 25-30? Wow. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

You may be right. Less because of games like this and the Arkansas but because of games like A&M where we had a bad game and still found a way to win.

… and by dbl digits

Just now, BustemBigBlue said:

Holy cow this team is capable of being GOOD. Definitely the deepest team I’ve ever seen at Auburn and I don’t remember the final 4 team whipping SEC competition by 25-30? Wow. 

2018-19 team had a pretty poor December-January stretch, but they didn't win games with this margin too often in the regular season

Could you imagine if Broome actually had more mobility and athleticism...like Cardwell? Would be scary, Lol.