Nix enters the portal

AUreo

49 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

While it would be good for laughs, I genuinely hope there's no truth to the UCF rumors. 

31 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Me too. Would be a huge mistake. 

Would seem like a huge step backwards.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, cbo said:

Hot tips for the board:

Once Nix transfers, someone will start a thread on it. In the meantime, check out google.com. Tons of information. As free as this site. 

If that doesn't help, please report me to the mods. 

A lot of info leaks here before it reaches any source that a google search would bring up. Google often just leads to garbage anyways, like al.com articles. I’m also here for reading the opinions of other fans, especially surrounding news of this caliber. Most of us wouldn’t be here if we were satisfied with only google searches. 

Admittedly, I’ll take diluted threads of members getting along and having fun over those with heated arguments and insults. No reports coming your way, you may sleep well tonight 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

While it would be good for laughs, I genuinely hope there's no truth to the UCF rumors. 

If his goal is to get drafted into the NFL, as he has stated, then Gus and UCF seem quite counterproductive to that goal.  I would hope that anyone giving him advice would steer him away from that option.

1 hour ago, Strychnine said:

If his goal is to get drafted into the NFL, as he has stated, then Gus and UCF seem quite counterproductive to that goal.  I would hope that anyone giving him advice would steer him away from that option.

True. He played better under Harsin than he did under Gus. Or, I should say, he showed more improvement under Harsin than he did under Gus. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

6 minutes ago, The Freak said:

If Bo goes to UCF what's the odds on him being able to get Gus fired twice?

Boom, boom
Yeah somethin' like that
But it all depends
On the size of the gat

After today's successes, it might be a good time to lock this thread and move on. 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

Never been. Bucket list?!

Not for me, but everyone definitely needs to stop in when driving by at least once.

And it seems that everyone who travels an American interstate will have that opportunity at the rate that they're expanding. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:55 PM, augolf1716 said:

Do you like the movie too? A young Diane Lane, Michael Pare, William Dafoe, and Bill Paxton.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Not for me, but everyone definitely needs to stop in when driving by at least once.

And it seems that everyone who travels an American interstate will have that opportunity at the rate that they're expanding. 

Yeah, I don’t recall ever seeing one on the interstates I’ve traveled. I know one is in Bham now. I’ll be traveling to Arky and other places westward soon. I’ll keep a look out. 

Edited by wareagleguy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

:wub:

Young Diane Lane, older Diane Lane... we are lucky to live in the Diane Lane timeline

Truth! I just recently saw her as Cherry Valance in Outsiders and Lorena in Lonesome Dove, but she’s still got game today. 

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Best description of Buc-ee’s I have seen

7FF4F7F5-D598-4A81-97B0-D68F44A6433E.jpeg

Not many places you can get Christmas gifts for the family, grab a smoked Turkey sandwich, and get a good deal on a deer stand, all while eating freshly made fudge. 

5 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Truth! I just recently saw her as Cherry Valance in Outsiders and Lorena in Lonesome Dove, but she’s still got game today. 

Have you seen Unfaithful?

Be prepared to go to confession after, regardless of your faith. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

These places have hundreds of people in them every time you stop. It's incredible, and you can guarantee somebody in the car will want to stop when you pass one.

My hat's off to the marketing genius who stopped at a convenience store one day and said "You know, this place would be a gold mine if we just made it the size of a walmart, sold cheap ice and gas, with giant spotlessly clean bathrooms, and didn't allow truckers."

Sadly, I would have laughed in his face had he come to me for an investment.

Edited by Cardin Drake

57 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

As a Texan, Bucc-ee's is the best gas station ever but their brisket is meh.  The kolaches though...

32 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Yeah, I don’t recall ever seeing one on the interstates I’ve traveled. I know one is in Bham now. I’ll be traveling to Arky and other places westward soon. I’ll keep a look out. 

They were only in central Texas for years until they branched out into Alabama.  You won't see them outside of Texas and the select few in Alabama.

5 minutes ago, Didba said:

They were only in central Texas for years until they branched out into Alabama.  You won't see them outside of Texas and the select few in Alabama.

They'll be all over the south soon enough.

39 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

I've made the trek to Dallas driving let's say through Memphis. You drive through arky but you won't see one until you hit Texas. 

• Like 1