Cameron Luper

CR

Does he have an AU offer?

Not yet and I would put the chances of him getting one at this point pretty low.

Does TT's son have one? I hope CCL doesn't get mad if he doesn't get one.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the coaches all understand, I don't believe that CGC just walks in and puts down a piece of paper with names on it and those are the only recruits they go after.  I am sure they have openly discussed amongst themselves the recruits they are primarily after, and why they do or do not want others.

I was asking the "poster" - surely an AU fan would know how to spell our coach's name!!!  LOL

:zapbama:    :zapbama:

Now, I am not sure that was totally civil.  I have been nothing but nice, and God forbid that I should mess up a letter.  I have not posted much, but what I have posted was at least attempted to be informative and was also clearly in favor of Auburn.  There is no need in being ugly, I am not sure what the problem is, but you should really chill out, excuse me for making a mistake, I forgot that there were perfect people in this world such as weegle.

Come on. The J is only one key over. It could have been an honest mistake. Besides he used and spelled "amongst" and "primarily" correctly in his post and no turd could have pulled that off.

Come on. The J is only one key over. It could have been an honest mistake. Besides he used and spelled "amongst" and "primarily" correctly in his post and no turd could have pulled that off.

He makes a good point about using and spelling big words in the post! Hard to argue that!

On my keyboard the J is 2 letters over. :D

The "H" is silent

I was asking the "poster" - surely an AU fan would know how to spell our coach's name!!!  LOL

Now, I am not sure that was totally civil.  I have been nothing but nice, and God forbid that I should mess up a letter.  I have not posted much, but what I have posted was at least attempted to be informative and was also clearly in favor of Auburn.  There is no need in being ugly, I am not sure what the problem is, but you should really chill out, excuse me for making a mistake, I forgot that there were perfect people in this world such as weegle.

Hey, it was just a joke. Weegs wasn't trying to be mean; just wanted to have some fun. Its what family does. If we offended you, we apologize. But, if it happens again, the jokes will come again. Can't pass up golden opportunities.

The "H" is silent

:laugh:

Don't worry. You will get plenty of chances for payback. ;D

why wouldn't we want to get him? He seems like a great prospect to me.

Because there are better prospects on our board and not much room under the 85 limit.

We have limited schollies to give out and frankly a number of receivers (his projected positions) and DB higher on our board.

We have limited schollies to give out and frankly a number of receivers (his projected positions) and DB higher on our board.

What if Cam Luper could help land Foster ? He becomes the #1 WR in the country then.

;D

What if Cam Luper could help land Foster ? He becomes the #1 WR in the country then.

;D

I like how you think.  :thumbsup:

This has to be tough on Trooper and Luper to go home and explain to your son that there are other players higher on the board. I know there is no relation, but imagine how you would feel if your Dad didn't pick you for the little league team he coached because there were better players still left to choose from.  :-[

This has to be tough on Trooper and Luper to go home and explain to your son that there are other players higher on the board. I know there is no relation, but imagine how you would feel if your Dad didn't pick you for the little league team he coached because there were better players still left to choose from.  :-[

I'm pretty sure these young men have a better understanding of the situation than most prospects. At the end of the day I would be surprised if neither of them ended up on the team if their fathers are still coaching.

Archived