Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

247 USCe Admin saying all signs point to Muschamp ....

http://southcarolina...inting-41622140

So what you are saying is, even if we somehow dodge the curve ball Smart is throwing at us, we still still probably get hit with the 100 mph fastball USCe is throwing at us.

Will is not going to be a DC somewhere else. A HC slot is the only thing to be worried about with him. And if South Carolina is serious about offering him the slot, I'd think he'd take it. Who knows though? He might not want to move again so soon. Or they might really be after someone else.

Who's the best option to keep Muschamp momentum, should he leave for South Carolina? Do we try to promote from within with TRob, to salvage recruiting, or do we throw Muschamps money at another big name guy?

Who's the best option to keep Muschamp momentum, should he leave for South Carolina? Do we try to promote from within with TRob, to salvage recruiting, or do we throw Muschamps money at another big name guy?

I think TRob only salvages the recruits he is personally responsible for.

There isn't a whole lot of big name coaches on the market right now. We might be able to swing another "up and comer." If there are negative connotations for the words "up and comer", I agree with them because at one point Barbee and a whole slew of fired coaches held that label.

Maybe if we went after Mark Hudspeth, he would be to able to turn the defense around but we won't be able to recruit.

How much is Chief making at Texas A&M?

247 USCe Admin saying all signs point to Muschamp ....

http://southcarolina...inting-41622140

So what you are saying is, even if we somehow dodge the curve ball Smart is throwing at us, we still still probably get hit with the 100 mph fastball USCe is throwing at us.

Auburn will be melting down if it happens. He's about the only good thing happening in our program right now.

We are about to see if he's a man of his word.

If Muschamp goes to USCe then Pruitt has to be the #1 choice. He has proven at numerous places to be a great defensive coach possibly the caliber of Muschamp.

I love silly season in college football. Just a fascinating smorgasbord of drama and rumors. Never change, college football. Never change.

I just looked at USCe forum boards for a sec - if they do hire him it looks like fans might riot. Very, very negative about AD even considering it.

Yeah, it's real mixed. Some are really jazzed about it, others seems like they'd be furious.

Ray Tanner has told the boosters he wants an offensive minded coach at the helm. I'd be mildly shocked of Will goes to cootville.

There's going to be a lot of sound and fury these next few days. Don't lend anything you don't see on a major news service much credence.

Coincidence? Who knows?

CVMcsfBVAAALfup.jpg

https://flightaware....2230Z/KAUO/KCAE

Registered to a Last Dollar Holdings, LLC. Frequently flies out of KADS in Addison, Texas. This appears to be its first time in either Auburn or Columbia. Most likely headed back to quarterly meetings at corporate in New Jersey. Highly unlikely this has Muschamp on it lol

There's this too ...

Will Muschamp is at my hotel in Atlanta..Any takers on guessing why that might be?? Could it be the Dawgs have a new D-Coordinator #niceguy

@TheLittle_Mis

KN said he visited Bituli today...who lives in TN, so ho knows. There are a lot of recruits in GA he could be visiting as well.

There's this too ...

Will Muschamp is at my hotel in Atlanta..Any takers on guessing why that might be?? Could it be the Dawgs have a new D-Coordinator #niceguy

@TheLittle_Mis

Recruiting?

Archived