***2018 NSD Thread (Feb 7th)***

aujeff11

Just now, McLoofus said:

Hey @AUsince72- I hate football players. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Who? Not being sarcastic. I've really never heard of him 

Ja'Marr Chase....5 start WR from Louisiana who was a possible steal from the Tigahs.

Edited by autigeremt

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

What does Clemson have that we don't...

Oh wait...

clemson.jpgclemson1.jpgclemson2.jpgclemson3.jpgclemson4.jpgclemson5.jpgclemson6.jpgclemson7.jpgclemson8.jpg

Football only facility now please

A legitimate downfield passing attack, oh and a tight end:)

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

What does Clemson have that we don't...

Oh wait...

clemson.jpg

Football only facility now please

It's the slide... definitely the slide.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

Not the only reason. Dabo is a better HC and a better HC than Gus is the main one.

wde

I was being slightly sarcastic. Matthew Hill and others have chosen Auburn over Clemson. I doubt the football facility alone is the reason Ross chose Clemson 

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I was being slightly sarcastic. Matthew Hill and others have chosen Auburn over Clemson. I doubt the football facility alone is the reason Ross chose Clemson 

wanted to get away and Clemson gave him the best of both worlds. Quality program with Championship options and he's not under the shadow of this state.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

So what's the reason other recruits chose Auburn over Clemson? 

I heard because we have a Chick-Fil-A and they don't

All the bitterness towards my post aside, a football only facility would be huge for our recruiting. Players are looking at where they're going to be spending all of their time and the facilities matter.

Just now, McLoofus said:

:laugh:

Yeah, I think I want to transfer to Clemson since Gus is still coaching Auburn.

I really like the class that the staff has put together.  While we could have used guys in certain areas, I am not sure that the guys we could have gotten would have been SEC caliber.  I think 2 WR's will end up at safety.  The focus on true tackles next season will be very important.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Let’s just build Disney freakin land ?

Aubieland you mean.

1 hour ago, autigersj said:

Did Kirby give a blood sacrifice or something?? They are DESTROYING everyone else right now..

I'm fairly confident Kirby sacrificed his barber for this

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

So what's the reason other recruits chose Auburn over Clemson? 

They hate the Lake

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

I really like the class that the staff has put together.  While we could have used guys in certain areas, I am not sure that the guys we could have gotten would have been SEC caliber.  I think 2 WR's will end up at safety.  The focus on true tackles next season will be very important.

So in your opinion, we have enough talent on the roster  and in this  class to beat both uga and spuat.?  I think we do.

wde

• Like 1

I don't think we have any more attrition than any other school. And i think that has been pointed out on here numerous times. We can create depth (minus Secondary and OL at the moment). We simply don't try to do so until we are forced to. Usually due to an injury. Many claim this guy or that guy isn't good and that we need better talent at that position but we honestly have no clue what the player is capable of b/c we don't give them any quality reps; especially with positions on offense until we are forced to do so. I believe in the talent to do have. Just start using it more effectively. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUIH1 said:

So in your opinion, we have enough talent on the roster  and in this  class to beat both uga and spuat.?  I think we do.

wde

Yes. I know you weren’t asking me though hahaha but reality is we get top ten classes every year. Time to stop the woe is me and acting like we belong . Not saying you are doing this btw, bud. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for burn gif

Chaps my hyde!

Wonder if they'll make me sit out a year?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

wde

at home or on the road? 

• Haha 1