Governor Cuomo Announces to New York That He Doesn’t Trust Experts Anymore #Cuomocide *UPDATE - Cuomo RESIGNS*

DKW 86

Cuomo is now threatening Democrats in the coverup and this is actually from CNN which has been protecting him.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/17/politics/cuomo-ron-kim-nursing-home/index.html

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

They were in the hospital because they were already suffering from COVID-19.  Cuomo panicked thinking his hospitals were overwhelmed and shipped them back to the nursing homes where they infected their neighbors.

The panic was born out as Cuomo pleaded for more hospital beds, ventilators and PPEs when, in fact, when supplied by these items many went unused.  Remember, Trump supplied the National Guard to build a hospital in an auditorium and sent a military ship for overflow relief and they still weren’t too stressed.

I think Cuomo was listening too much to some experts that persuaded him that it was the end of the world.  So he was concerned about grandma, but his actions seemed to be more concerned about hospital capacity than grandma.

That's quite a tale. 

But since there are no references, so I will assume it's woven solely from your personal opinion. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

That's quite a tale. 

But since there are no references, so I will assume it's woven solely from your personal opinion. 

So please tell us the real reason why the sick nursing home residents were sent back to their nursing homes.

Describing an alleged exchange with the governor that has not been previously reported, Democratic Assemblyman Ron Kim told CNN that he received a call on his cell phone from the governor last week as he was bathing his children at home.

"Gov. Cuomo called me directly on Thursday to threaten my career if I did not cover up for Melissa [DeRosa] and what she said. He tried to pressure me to issue a statement, and it was a very traumatizing experience," Kim said. Cuomo proceeded to tell the assemblyman that "we're in this business together and we don't cross certain lines and he said I hadn't seen his wrath and that he can destroy me," according to Kim.

EudLrf6XAAAOi3a?format=jpg&name=large

Cuomo=Nixon

Its always the coverup stupid...

If CNN, a network that has continured to slobber all over Cuomo's johnson thru all this has turned on him, he is toast. I WAS SSSOOO WRONG HERE...Nothing has happened to Cumo and Nothing ever will. He4's a Democrat. Nothing ever happens to them.

Now, dont think for a second that every Democrat in the world is not going to cover for Cuomo. They are going to the mattresses for him NO DOUBT. There will be puff piece after puff piece. There will be whitewash investigations by several news orgs. But ultimately the People of NY watched too many die. He wont be able to coverup the emotional damage. 

If a Republican had called and threatened Kim, all this would be called racism and would be THE LEAD on every newscast

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Grumps said:

So please tell us the real reason why the sick nursing home residents were sent back to their nursing homes.

I can speculate why that may have seemed like the best option at the time, but I don't know.  Neither do you.

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's quite a tale. 

There is enough smoke to start an investigation and, hopefully, that will connect the dots.  It is very suspicious and the coverup that’s seems to be going on needs to be looked into.

Please keep posting opinion pieces that cover for Cuomo, they are very entertaining.

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

There is enough smoke to start an investigation and, hopefully, that will connect the dots.  It is very suspicious and the coverup that’s seems to be going on needs to be looked into.

Please keep posting opinion pieces that cover for Cuomo, they are very entertaining.

I haven't posted any opinion pieces that "cover" for Cuomo.   The only references I have posted - or even alluded to - regarding Cuomo are reports, not opinion.

But don't you have bigger "personalities" to worry about?

Edited by homersapien

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But don't you have bigger "personalities" to worry about?

Not really, Biden has no personality.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

We need policies.

Yeah, like destroying the COVID-19 and not the economy or schools.  He’s doing a great job.  What is he up to now?  Almost 100,000 deaths he is responsible for due to Covid-19?  We must be consistent with our data, right?

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yeah, like destroying the COVID-19 and not the economy or schools.  He’s doing a great job.  What is he up to now?  Almost 100,000 deaths he is responsible for due to Covid-19?  We must be consistent with our data, right?

Yeah, Biden is responsible for 100,000 deaths.  :laugh:  We'd be SO much better off if Trump were still in charge. 

You're not very good at this. 

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, Biden is responsible for 100,000 deaths.  :laugh:  We'd be SO much better off if Trump were still in charge. 

You're not very good at this. 

What has he done for the economy and getting students in schools?  His *follow the science* is taking what the teacher’s union has to say and implementing their thoughts.

Biden is not very good at this.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

What has he done for the economy and getting students in schools?  His *follow the science* is taking what the teacher’s union has to say and implementing their thoughts.

Biden is not very good at this.

Well, I'm hardly surprised you believe in magic.  Let's try to reorient you toward reality:  Ever heard the term "lag time"?    Look it up.

P.S.: 

School systems are managed locally.

Edited by homersapien

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Fifteen Yards for Whataboutism!

Edited by DKW 86

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

School systems are managed locally.

Sure they are managed locally, but take their orders from the state.  The CDC has put out some *clear cut guidelines* recently that could restrict openings.image.png.7090f4c186f5aed7d7f1c52930dfc87f.png

Is this what the teacher’s union want?  The unions have heavily donated to Biden’s election and the CDC seems to have given the unions what they want.  Follow the science and the teacher’s unions as they donated to Biden’s cause.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/politics/andrew-cuomo-2022-new-york/index.html

Lets see now.

Andrew Cuomo is a bullying politician that makes very bad decisions that actually kill people. AND now has Women coming forward on him about being aggressively sexually harassed. So, how has he been dealt with? The media gave him an Emmy and a Book Deal. 

12,000 Dead, at the hands of a bullying sexual harasser that orchestrated a coverup to save his ass. What's going to happen to him?

NOTHING. He is a DNC Member in good standing. He is not being impeached, not resigning, not being sued, not being arrested. He is going to 100% get away with with this. Just like Northam, Kennedy, etc.

You know things are f'ed up when Cillizza starts taking him on. But still, nothing is going to happen to Cuomo. 

Edited by DKW 86

Is this the equivalent of Fredo Corleone being taken fishing on Lake Tahoe?

"Et tu, New York Times?"

2nd accusation of sexual harassment

There's going to be more than a little bit of schadenfreude from many corners watching Cuomo squirm for a while.

On 2/18/2021 at 5:22 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Is this what the teacher’s union want?  The unions have heavily donated to Biden’s election and the CDC seems to have given the unions what they want.  Follow the science and the teacher’s unions as they donated to Biden’s cause.

This is your BS opinion.  No substance to defend it. 

Typical anti-science Trumpism.  Make s*** up.

Edited by homersapien

26 minutes ago, homersapien said:

This is your BS opinion.  No substance to defend it. 

Typical anti-science Trumpism.  Make s*** up.

After weeks of what President Joe Biden might dub “mistakes in the communication” on where the White House stands on one of the most critical provisions in the government’s guidelines for reopening public schools, the administration is finally in sync with scientific experts on vaccinations for teachers

My comment:  sounds like Biden’s “mistakes in the communication” was actually kowtowing to the union.

The push and pull is between teachers who say that the CDC’s guidelines need funding to back them up, and newly budget-conscious Republicans who have accused Biden of listening to unions instead of scientists—even though many of them have indicated that they’re not interested in funding initiatives that scientists say are necessary for safe reopening.

My comment:  sound like the teacher’s unions are negotiating with Biden and we see that in the Coronavirus relief bill as we are spending billions in 2024 and 2025 for schools.

https://money.yahoo.com/teachers-unions-cdc-reopening-guidelines-095840075.html

Biden was quick to kill thousands of union jobs by stopping the Keystone XL pipeline, yet he's unwilling to cross teachers. He's backing unions despite having promised to strictly adhere to science-backed COVID decisions. I'm sure the fact that the unions donated more to his campaign than to any other 2020 candidate plays no role in Biden's strong public backing.

The Biden administration even claimed, laughably, that CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky was speaking in her "personal capacity" when noting it's safe to return to the classroom without a vaccine. "Personal capacity?" The comments were made at a Coronavirus Task Force briefing with reporters.

https://www.newsweek.com/end-blind-loyalty-teachers-unions-get-kids-back-school-opinion-1567608

It is obvious to those that are familiar with unions that the teacher’s unions are negotiating their return to the class room in the press.  Who are they negotiating with?  Why the tax payers of course. And who is negotiating for the tax payers?  Why Biden of course.  That’s how it works, the unions back certain politicians knowing they will be negotiating with them when contract time comes.  Its really that simple.  It is also the reason blue states are behind in their pension responsibilities and the reason for the blue state bailouts in the new Coronavirus relief bill.

So yes, Biden is following the science, political science masquerading as real science. 

Edited by I_M4_AU

19 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

After weeks of what President Joe Biden might dub “mistakes in the communication” on where the White House stands on one of the most critical provisions in the government’s guidelines for reopening public schools, the administration is finally in sync with scientific experts on vaccinations for teachers

My comment:  sounds like Biden’s “mistakes in the communication” was actually kowtowing to the union.

The push and pull is between teachers who say that the CDC’s guidelines need funding to back them up, and newly budget-conscious Republicans who have accused Biden of listening to unions instead of scientists—even though many of them have indicated that they’re not interested in funding initiatives that scientists say are necessary for safe reopening.

My comment:  sound like the teacher’s unions are negotiating with Biden and we see that in the Coronavirus relief bill as we are spending billions in 2024 and 2025 for schools.

https://money.yahoo.com/teachers-unions-cdc-reopening-guidelines-095840075.html

Biden was quick to kill thousands of union jobs by stopping the Keystone XL pipeline, yet he's unwilling to cross teachers. He's backing unions despite having promised to strictly adhere to science-backed COVID decisions. I'm sure the fact that the unions donated more to his campaign than to any other 2020 candidate plays no role in Biden's strong public backing.

The Biden administration even claimed, laughably, that CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky was speaking in her "personal capacity" when noting it's safe to return to the classroom without a vaccine. "Personal capacity?" The comments were made at a Coronavirus Task Force briefing with reporters.

https://www.newsweek.com/end-blind-loyalty-teachers-unions-get-kids-back-school-opinion-1567608

It is obvious to those that are familiar with unions that the teacher’s unions are negotiating their return to the class room in the press.  Who are they negotiating with?  Why the tax payers of course. And who is negotiating for the tax payers?  Why Biden of course.  That’s how it works, the unions back certain politicians knowing they will be negotiating with them when contract time comes.  Its really that simple.  It is also the reason blue states are behind in their pension responsibilities and the reason for the blue state bailouts in the new Coronavirus relief bill.

So yes, Biden is following the science, political science masquerading as real science. 

I didn't see the part where CDC modified or tailored their recommendations to suit the teacher's union.  ("CDC seems to have given the unions what they want.")

If anything, it seems just the opposite. Can you please point that out?

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I didn't see the part where CDC modified or tailored their recommendations to suit the teacher's union.  ("CDC seems to have given the unions what they want.")

If anything, it seems just the opposite. Can you please point that out?

Its amazing; you can only read between the lines when it suits your POV.

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, presumably, that means it's not there.  If so, point it out.

This press conference was 3 weeks ago.  Notice she is in front of an official CDC backdrop.

The next day Psaki declared Walensky was giving her personal opinion at that press conference.

Walensky, after being thrown under the bus, walks her *personal* stance back.

She now is towing the company line.  She is not the head of the CDC, she will say and do what ever Biden wants her to say and do.  This is obvious to those who are paying attention.  

My prediction is that as soon as the Covid Relief package has passed, as long as it contains the $350 billion for blue state bailouts, you will see the CDC and the teacher’s union wanting to go back to school in a more aggressive way.

Remember, school are open in Florida and other states already where there is no pension issue, its only the blue states in which the teacher’s pensions are in jeopardy that the unions want to keep the schools closed.

Biden is as swampy as they come.