Done: It's Hugh Freeze

NolaAuTiger

My man from the start...  The first thing he did was commend Caddy for his outstanding work as Interim ... He knows how to beat Saban, which only a very small less than handful of coaches have accomplished.. QB developer and great recruiter.. As long as he has learned from past sins, he will be very successful at AU.. War Eagle Y'all!!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Freeze's record at UM was 39-25 overall and 19-21 in SEC play, then the NCAA expunged 27 more (partly due to HN).  Why was HF such a good candidate for AU ?  Because he beat UA twice ?  Is that it, or something more ?

Why does AU repeatedly hire marginal coaches ?

Lots of marginal coaches around and have passed thru the SEC.  Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, Vandy, etc.  have all had their share.  

Auburn passion shattered after 61 years.

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Easily the lowest point in Auburn football from my POV. Truly reprehensible s*** 

We look forward to not seeing any more posts from you! This is one of the best hires in the history of Auburn football!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AUCE05 said:

Great hire!  Hopefully all of you that said you will quit AU football will stop posting tonight.  WDE!!

Exactly! I so look forward to not having to read any more of their crap!

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

BS.  you will be back.  probably under a different username,  but you will be back.

Looks like dude is gone gone.

4 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

We look forward to not seeing any more posts from you! This is one of the best hires in the history of Auburn football!

Could never post again and produce better opinions than you have or ever will. 

25 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You might want to think about getting rid of the rebel flag.

I guess you’re still upset about that over under money lost on Auburn’s season this year. I tried to tell you to go with the under. Vegas knows what they’re doing!

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Could never post again and produce better opinions than you have or ever will. 

Funny thing is, on everything we disagree about, I’ve been proven right and you were/are always wrong! But in your head your opinions are better? Lol and goodbye! 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Exactly! I so look forward to not having to read any more of their crap!

Don't bank on it. They will pout for awhile but will be back. But probably under a different username 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

This fan base will hurt recruiting more than Freeze. Does not make a difference what he did or did not do in his past.

He's done some reprehensible stuff recently. And it makes a BIG difference. 

Just now, AU-24 said:

Funny thing is, on everything we disagree about, I’ve been proven right and you were/are always wrong! But in your head your opinions are better? Lol and goodbye! 😂

I’ve said multiple times you’re an insufferable person and I’ve been proven right by your original post, this post and the post you’re going to make next in response. Go ahead 

Other than his final year at OM, CHF has been very successful, and even historically successful.   And he has shown major progress in year 1 everywhere he’s been.   That’s very encouraging!

The self-righteousness and ignorance of many AU fans concerns me!   (I know some are trolls, but not all)

Winning will cure a lot.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Board meltdown will be classic. Let's see who all turns in their AU cards and gear

Just checked and that MustardSeed fella turned in his AU card.

47 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Freeze's record at UM was 39-25 overall and 19-21 in SEC play, then the NCAA expunged 27 more (partly due to HN).  Why was HF such a good candidate for AU ?  Because he beat UA twice ?  Is that it, or something more ?

Why does AU repeatedly hire marginal coaches ?

They literally hired him off a couple Bama wins and “developing” Malik Willis. I wish people would stop treating beating Bama like it’s the super bowl. Now we’re stuck in mediocrity again

• Facepalm 1

22 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Lol.....This is wild