• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bend over.. I wanna show you where the wild goose goes

Baby I'm gonna butter your buns

thats the only "clean ones I got"

busted!!!!! super troopers!!! lol

:laugh: :laugh:

Dont ever let this one die fellas. Cheesiest S*!t ive ever read in my life.  :laugh:

+1 this is the s@#t!!!!

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

Answer: No, just an alteration of this bygone fixation you make clear through dictation in attempt at vexation meant to satisfy "sensation", but to get penetration you must have ascension in certain areas of retention. Sorry. ;)

Answer: No, just an alteration of this bygone fixation you make clear through dictation in attempt at vexation meant to satisfy "sensation", but to get penetration you must have ascension in certain areas of retention. Sorry. ;)

This is screwed upation.  An abomination. 

This is screwed upation.   An abomination. 

Can we stop with the rhymes please. It was just a tease

Sorry, got a bit carried away. :tease:

Haha its cool I was actuallu continuing it. I guess no one decided to pick it up from there

Haha its cool I was actuallu continuing it. I guess no one decided to pick it up from there

Oh yeah, changing the rhyming word threw me off a bit. Meh, it was fun. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived