2015 4* JUCO CB Tony Bridges (Ole Miss signee)

McLoofus

Who all think Tony will end up signing with ole piss and not Auburn? I'm holding out hope he'll become an Auburn Tiger.

I think we end up securing Tony. He is too good of an athlete for Auburn to let go. Just my .02 though

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who all think Tony will end up signing with ole piss and not Auburn? I'm holding out hope he'll become an Auburn Tiger.

I think we end up securing Tony. He is too good of an athlete for Auburn to let go. Just my .02 though

I'm with you.

I don't think we'll "let him go". He may decide to go elsewhere and if that's the case there isn't anything we can do about it.

I don't think we'll "let him go". He may decide to go elsewhere and if that's the case there isn't anything we can do about it.

What do you mean? I thought you were the bagman?

Sounds like he's officially been outbid

Sounds like he's officially been outbid

When I said " let him go," I pretty much meant Auburn wouldnt go down without a fight.

Yes indeed I'm the bagman, but I can only deliver the amount that Dixie 1860 puts in the bag. So far a few hundreds and two complimentary passes into some New Orleans strip joint is all he's put in Bridges' bag. Y'all need to get after Dixie to step up his game re: Bridges.

Yes indeed I'm the bagman, but I can only deliver the amount that Dixie 1860 puts in the bag. So far a few hundreds and two complimentary passes into some New Orleans strip joint is all he's put in Bridges' bag. Y'all need to get after Dixie to step up his game re: Bridges.

Well Dixie is stepping it up I see. He normally gave away free passes to Providence Canyon State Park, 10lb bags of boiled peanuts and two cases of aged Billy Beer.

Well Dixie is stepping it up I see. He normally gave away free passes to Providence Canyon State Park, 10lb bags of boiled peanuts and two cases of aged Billy Beer.

That's what he put in Cecil Newton's bag? It sure did feel like $180,000 when I dropped it off on the Newton front porch. (Normally, as any fool can tell, it would have been $200,000.) I still can't figure out how Dixie got Cecil down to the odd number of $180,000. Maybe it had something to do with that Kenny Rogers dude from Moo-State cutting himself in for 10%.

Article by Keith Niebuhr

http://auburn.247spo...Auburn-29855026

In the article

4. Will all the current commitments stick?

That's never an easy question to answer because so many things go on behind the scenes. The two to watch here are cornerback Tony Bridges of Mississippi Gulf Coast C.C. and linebacker Montavious Atkinson of Georgia.

With Bridges, Ole Miss is making a push. In Oxford, Miss., the Rebs are said to be somewhat confident they can flip him. But the Tigers have a few things working in their favor.

First, they were offer No. 1 for Bridges. Also, a few old teammates are now at Auburn. One of his current teammates — Jason Smith — is a Tiger commit. And finally, Auburn is telling him he can be a Day-1 starter.

Bridges is from Mississippi and that in-state appeal could make this interesting.

I am happy they're telling him he can be a day 1 starter. I have seen him play in person twice not knowing Auburn had any intentions of recruiting him. He is an athlete and you can easily see he is just better than everyone else on the JUCO level. I see our defense becoming dominant again with players like these.

:dunno:

Timing couldn't be any better...

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Two-4-stars-to-visit-Auburn-this-weekend-29957821

Auburn expects 4-star cornerback Tony Bridges and 4-star offensive athlete Jason Smith -- both Tiger commits -- to visit this weekend, AUC has learned.

The two are teammates at Mississippi Gulf Coast C.C.

Bridges is the No. 1 junior college corner in the 247Sports Composite; Smith is the No. 1 athlete.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Two-4-stars-to-visit-Auburn-this-weekend-29957821

Auburn expects 4-star cornerback Tony Bridges and 4-star offensive athlete Jason Smith -- both Tiger commits -- to visit this weekend, AUC has learned.

Bridges is the No. 1 junior college corner in the 247Sports Composite; Smith is the No. 1 athlete.

great news!! Thanks for the info

http://auburn.247spo...eekend-29957821

Good to hear. Thanks for posting.

http://auburn.247spo...eekend-29957821

YES! Glad Auburn is keeping the attention of these two. Both of them can make impacts right away.

Did TB make it to AU?? Jason Smith is there and mo atkinson

He did. TOS is reporting he is 100% committed to Auburn.

Good news. Bridges is very good.

He will play in the NFL. He will start next year.

Good news. Bridges is very good.

He will play in the NFL. He will start next year.

He's my boy!

Not literally though...

Archived