Jeff Schmedding Promoted to DC

Randman5000

Don’t know a lot about him, but here’s to wishing him the best of luck!    

Meanwhile Saban and Kirby are flying all over the country in jets, helicopters and whatever else it takes to show up on the doorsteps of the best HS players in the country and inviting them to come be a part of their national championship winning programs.  

4 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Meanwhile Saban and Kirby are flying all over the country in jets, helicopters and whatever else it takes to show up on the doorsteps of the best HS players in the country and inviting them to come be a part of their national championship winning programs.  

Which they've been doing since day 1 and they've never had any adversity or learning curves at any stop they've ever made. Man I wish we were them!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Thanks for your insight.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

We tried to do that but a limo was too much for the NCAA.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm very underwhelmed.

But I'm willing to let Harsin do it his way.  He deserves the right to completely screw up, or succeed, doing it his way.  I'm watching and hoping for the latter.  He's got two more years to prove himself.  Not a lot of time.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Quit hating on our AU Ford F100 with a 3 on the tree . Long wheel base too

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems like he's been successful everywhere he's been so far. Hasn't moved down, only up. Maybe he'll surprise some folks for the better

• Like 2

• Like 4

Excited to see what he can do. Hope he’s obsessed with recruiting. 

The potato gang has a lot to prove. Never underestimate someone who has something to prove. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, woodford said:

Excited to see what he can do. Hope he’s obsessed with recruiting. 

I don't know if he is obsessed with it, but per WDE he is not good at all with recruiting.  We will need Etheridge and Robinson to carry most of the weight if we want to continue recruiting well with Eason and Mason gone.

20 minutes ago, woodford said:

The potato gang has a lot to prove.

You might have this backwards.  😂  The potato gang is the term Harsin and Bobo referred to the PTB, his bosses.

9 hours ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Wasn’t he the run defense coordinator last season?

Seems to be the message board spin that is coming out of it.  I think even a war rapport guy maybe that argument, Ike maybe.  He seems to the biggest pumper on that show.

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Seems to be the message board spin that is coming out of it.  I think even a war rapport guy maybe that argument, Ike maybe.  He seems to the biggest pumper on that show.

Facts=spin?

13 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Facts=spin?

It's spin in regards to ppl coming to the conclusion that we either upgraded or 100% determining he's going to be great.

Yes.