***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shift said:

Face it dude, you have a reputation on this board for making wild-a@@ statements with no basis.  All you can do at this point is own it.

Lmao actually I have a reputation of being one of the top posters that knows football. Don't worry somebody else will say what I just explained to you a couple of days from now and then you'll like it. Or you can point out the wild a$$ statement....don't worry I'll wait

This off-season are we going to be dying to sign this Mercer QB? I mean we did it with Eli Jenkins lol

This is incredible I hope the PTB are sending feelers out right about now

31 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

So you agree that Jay Jacobs should be fired immediately, that we should hire a competent AD and then Gus should be fired.....Great, glad to see some logic from you.

wde

No, I agree Gus should be fired if this season doesn't get 10 wins. Not today. That's logic, not emotion

Just now, cole256 said:

Lmao actually I have a reputation of being one of the top posters that knows football. Don't worry somebody else will say what I just explained to you a couple of days from now and then you'll like it. Or you can point out the wild a$$ statement....don't worry I'll wait

Hope you brought your lunch................

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

No, I agree Gus should be fired if this season doesn't get 10 wins. Not today. That's logic, not emotion

What about Jay Jacobs?

wde

Who wants to see Kam Martin? raise your hand. 

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I can easily make an argument if it wasn't for d Davis we'd be losing right now. He stopped two big plays from happening

Love D. Davis. Very heady football player. Local boy from my parts too. Good to see.

I'm sorry but it's stupid to me that anyone on here wants auburn to lose a game. Pull for your team yes everyone wants gus gone but not at the expense of losing to this team. 

This is extremely hard to watch today. There's no identity on offense. Mizzou, Miss St, and Ole Miss are going to have a field day with our offense. But, dang sure glad we've got a defense. Just hopefully they can keep uo in SEC play. 

"I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot
win the respect and confidence of my fellow men"  with that Said.... I am tired of looking at this crap, produce better results or you don't belong here....

Archived