***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

where is the accountability? going back to the guy who has fumbled twice and lost one? I do not understand. Chew his butt out.

Pull him out and put Iggy in.  You fumble, you sit.

MAN going to be a hostile environment we are walking in to next week.

Just now, cole256 said:

Usually none but right now we really need to win this game lol

He's hobbling! I'm just baffled as to how we don't at least rotate him out for a play. No other running back has touched the ball.

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I don't see this team winning 1 SEC game this year.  This team may be the worse team in the SEC this season.  

Yeah, we'll be 1-0 in the SEC around 10 pm next Saturday.

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

How else do you think changes are made?  

Yeah I get they are made when you lose but you don't hope your team loses that's a piss poor fan. 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Pull him out and put Iggy in.  You fumble, you sit.

YES!!! I am glad he got popped hard on that RPO.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We want to make RD our best WR so bad lol

We're just making very simple safe throws, it's going to be either him or Hastings. Whoever is in at that position

Just now, jptiger said:

" We were a bit banged up after the Mercer game. " -Gustavo

"I own the fan frustration but I can assure you our 'underqualified' coaching staff is frustrated too.  We will get better I promise you that".   Um when would that be?

6 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

You're not.  You're pulling against Malzahn.  There's a difference.  He's become a cancer to this program

To each their own.

3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

What about Jay Jacobs?

wde

Let's see, basketball=best coach we've ever had, baseball=solid coach, softball=unbelievable hire considering situation, several other programs are top programs in the country. I guess there's football...where we've played in NC games under his tenure....and we operate in the black money wise and stay out of trouble as well as having donors donate tons of money for upgrades. Does he make mistakes? Yes. Are there people that could be better? Yes. Is it likely if we fire him the next one will have as much success?  Possible, not likely

Nice mix of play calls on that drive. However, there are still zero intermediate routes attacking the MOF. Everything is to slow developing and will get eaten up against a real defense.

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

How else do you think changes are made?  

That is just more stupidity.  Not being competitive in the SEC year after year will be enough to send Gus packing. He's on a short leash already.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

We want to make RD our best WR so bad lol

and he wants to help AU set the record for lost fumbles in a game......

haha... unfortunately, after the tennessee debacle in gainsville... ut's gonna fire butch jones.  then they'll have the first pick of all the available coaches... (and we're stuck with gus).

Just now, tbone1430 said:

Yeah I get they are made when you lose but you don't hope your team loses that's a piss poor fan. 

I'm an alumni first of all not a fan.  And I don't want my alma mater to lose but in certain situations changes have to be made and sometimes a loss is the only way for them to happen. 

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

He's hobbling! I'm just baffled as to how we don't at least rotate him out for a play. No other running back has touched the ball.

the first wildcat if you look closely he grabs his hammy when getting up

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

Let's see, basketball=best coach we've ever had, baseball=solid coach, softball=unbelievable hire considering situation, several other programs are top programs in the country. I guess there's football...where we've played in NC games under his tenure....and we operate in the black money wise and stay out of trouble as well as having donors donate tons of money for upgrades. Does he make mistakes? Yes. Are there people that could be better? Yes. Is it likely if we fire him the next one will have as much success?  Possible, not likely

LMAO, you are related to Jay Jacobs or his good friend if you defend his dumb ass. Carry on Mrs. Jacobs.

wde

Archived