Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

5 minutes ago, Taco said:

I like what @TitanTiger said. It could be a mixture of s*** from both sides brewing that’s blowing up right now

Thanks for the response. Blowing up on this board? Do people actually think General Burgess talked to AU Pay Sites and said: OK we’ve cleared him on this alligation but now we’re gonna move on to another because boosters don’t wanna pay his buy out? I mean to think, some people actually believe this stuff just baffles my mind.

Edited by AU-24

AU Golf, Titan or someone. Please summarize where things stand right now. Rumors, improper relationships, racism.. This is all over the place. Has Harsin been asked to come back from vacation and Declined? Please advise where the situation stands at this time..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Who is moving on from the affair? People on this board? Where do you guys get this stuff?

When I see proof, I’ll believe it then. I get it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Also waiting til the guy is out of the country to start this is suspect as well. I just want proof, no matter what it is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Truly, if this stuff is investigated and found to be false, those behind all the rumors should be publicly outed. Their dollars, if they are donors, should be rejected. Auburn should disassociate from them. This is ridiculous. 

Maybe it's not the donors and actual statement from coaches and players?

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

AU Golf, Titan or someone. Please summarize where things stand right now. Rumors, improper relationships, racism.. This is all over the place. Has Harsin been asked to come back from vacation and Declined? Please advise where the situation stands at this time..

image.gif

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

For some ungodly reason, his sister in law ( @kelisparky ) is throwing shots directly at the boosters on Instagram 

What is his family doing???

What a disaster. Next season is going to be so much fun. Dysfunction in the Athletic Department, toxic locker room, coaching staff can’t see eye to eye and so on. 

16 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

gotta go to the donor side...

25 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If this is what happened, how are we going to ever recover from this?! Can't have success without $, can't have $ without a solid backing from the boosters. Yet, with our boosters pulling this little stunt who would want to come here?

We'll be OK trust me went....look at Baylor now 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

For some ungodly reason, his sister in law ( @kelisparky ) is throwing shots directly at the boosters on Instagram 

haha. isn't that the fanatics job

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

IMG_0482.png

If this is true, it so f***ing sucks. And I haven't even half spelled that word in 2 decades. You can't do that. Hell, uat wouldn't do that to us!  And it's why we can't have nice things at AU. At least as far as football is concerned. 

Just now, augolf1716 said:

We'll be OK trust me went....look at Baylor now 

If someone as good as Rhule or Aranda is in our future...😎

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

IMG_0482.png

So Hoke is now trying to throw players under the bus? 

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I looked at it. Its pretty tame. I agree with her..  Auburn needs to practice what we preach.

18 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Maybe it's not the donors and actual statement from coaches and players?

You mean the coaches and players that are leaving the team in droves because they don’t want to work hard? 😂 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Keep the faith we'll be OK I've seen everything Auburn can throw at you. And a lot of stuff some of you have never heard of that we got away with

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If someone as good as Rhule or Aranda is in our future...😎

Yeah. I'm sure either would love to come here right now. Considering how the fans and PTB are all pulling in the same direction and all.

Edited by JuscAUse!