Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

Hearing reports that BoT or Pres asked Harsin to come back from his vacation and he flat out told them no,  ADAG was supposed to be in Montgomery for a BoT meeting and he skipped it to be in Auburn to meet the players.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

To me what's worse than anything right now is that we have 38 pages on Harsin in this thread alone while our basketball team is #1 in the country and gets far less attention among this so-called Auburn Family. 

Drama sells.

I said earlier, leave it to Auburn to have the #1 basketball team in the country, and an Olympic gold medalist helping gymnastics to their highest scores ever and figure out a way to divert attention from both to watch us crap all over ourselves in football.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Still haven't heard of any solid reason to fire for cause. Nothing that falls under the contractual reasons I posted about late last night.

For those not in the loop/already were asleep, yes, I drank beer and read Harsin's K last night... currently working for as civil trial lawyer but if the AD wants to hire me as counsel I'd love to move back to Auburn!😅

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2

If these rumors turn out to be false, who started them?

If they're true, then if Freeze is the best we can get, bring him aboard and then throw what we can at Matt Luke. THAT'S how our O-line gets fixed.

Edited by AUwent

Just now, AUwent said:

Where exactly did these rumors come from?

I fully believe bama pushed the Cam thing hard and fast as our game with them approached.   Once the Heisman award was given - it all went away.  Hmmmm.

With the bama  DC in trouble and creating PR nightmare, them losing to thuga and Auburn sweeping them in MBB, I suspect bama is cranking out the rumors.  They have grads with journalism degrees all over.

That is my suspicion.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If these rumors turn out to be false, who started them?

If they're true, then if Freeze is the best we can get, bring him aboard and then throw what we can at Matt Luke. THAT'S how our O-line gets fixed.

Wait, if the rumors are true, fire him for a guy that did worse? 

1 minute ago, Browning4AU said:

If you're talking about Luke, I'm referring to hiring him as OC.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

I mean, Freeze spent some time at Liberty. He’s a changed man now right?!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tivo48 said:

Did you not hear about Falwell’s wife and the pool boy?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tivo48 said:

I know we'd have loved to have had Willis (back) as our QB this past year

Edited by EagleEye67

12 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I fully believe bama pushed the Cam thing hard and fast as our game with them approached.   Once the Heisman award was given - it all went away.  Hmmmm.

With the bama  DC in trouble and creating PR nightmare, them losing to thuga and Auburn sweeping them in MBB, I suspect bama is cranking out the rumors.  They have grads with journalism degrees all over.

That is my suspicion.  

Again....this is a self-inflected wound.  Either Harsin, the PTB at Auburn, or some combination of the two got us in this.  The bammers have nothing to do with it other than to revel in our JABA again.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Didba said:

Hearing reports that BoT or Pres asked Harsin to come back from his vacation and he flat out told them no,  ADAG was supposed to be in Montgomery for a BoT meeting and he skipped it to be in Auburn to meet the players.

Seems like a very Harsin thing to do

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, DyeCampAlum said:

Chris Low & Pete Thames (I know) reporting that Auburn has been interviewing people, players and coaches, who have left. That includes legal people doing the interviews.

Story

Not seeing legal people doing interviews just high level admin in the article, did I miss it

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Timing to too perfect. Break this story while he is out of the country so the cowards saying it can hide in anonymity. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Ballsy that's for sure

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Didba said:

1-2-3 Cancun!

People saying this was started by the REC is cracking me up. Auburn isn't pimple on their backside right now. If they were trying to go after somebody to cover up the DUI, it wouldn't be Auburn