Coastal QB Grayson McCall

Zeek

Man his credit situation must be really bad. Because Florida does offer his major. It really fuggin sucks because it’s a domino effect. If he committed this weekend like Auburn On3 said would have most likely happened then it would have went a long way in getting good transfer WRs. 😡😤🤬

• Like 1

Now can we lay off Auburn academics?  Obviously there is something with this kid that is just going to make it hard to go to P5 programs.  Someone, and it might have been Ellitor, said that from the beginning that he may end up stuck at CC.  

It sucks but evidently this is more than just not having his major, and I’m glad Freeze didn’t jump the gun just to grab someone like Mertz. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Now can we lay off Auburn academics?  Obviously there is something with this kid that is just going to make it hard to go to P5 programs.  Someone, and it might have been Ellitor, said that from the beginning that he may end up stuck at CC.  

It sucks but evidently this is more than just not having his major, and I’m glad Freeze didn’t jump the gun just to grab someone like Mertz. 

It’s starting to sound like Coastal’s athletic academics need to be looked into. But in doubt that will happen. 

47 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Like we knew, just over a week ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who will the mob go after now since we know this isn’t Auburn academics, compliance, or Freeze? 

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

It’s starting to sound like Coastal’s athletic academics need to be looked into. But in doubt that will happen. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Who will the mob go after now since we know this isn’t Auburn academics, compliance, or Freeze? 

AEAugirl? 😀

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

If they put in their mind it is Auburn ‘s fault, they won’t lay off. I’m surprised they’re not blaming it on Gus. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is this door closed? I mean we have a basket weaving major … geez . Seriously is the door closed?? What a program changer this guy could be 

2 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Is this door closed? I mean we have a basket weaving major … geez . Seriously is the door closed?? What a program changer this guy could be 

After reading this entire thread, it appears that his grades and academic progress are such that Auburn can't accept him no matter what his major is. Florida tried and couldn't get him in either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Unless he can do about 3 years of college in a few weeks, it’s over 

Particularly interesting considering we recently admitted players w/ apples & oranges academic situations from Germany (Zeirer) and various countries in Africa (various players). Not questioning just...interesting.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/GridironHeroics/status/1607907943479128064?s=20&t=NQIk71F6n_jHQaY3HWJ_0A

Did the broadcast give an update on his injury? Landed on his head.

Edited by Crypto Dentist

What is McCall’s major at Coastal Carolina?

I have searched and came up empty.