2015 4* JUCO ATH Jason Smith recommits to AU!

RunInRed

He deserves the ranking. He is an unreal ath... will be what we all hoped T Reed was going to be at WR.

T Reed still has two years left. Don't count him out yet. Injuries can really retard a players ability and so can inept coaching.

Yeah man Trovon will break out like Deangelo did!!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, because juniors and seniors with very little track record of success rarely have breakout years at Auburn... Jeris McIntyre, Marcel Willis, Rod Smith, and Terrell Zachery say hello.

Yeah, because juniors and seniors with very little track record of success rarely have breakout years at Auburn... Jeris McIntyre, Marcel Willis, Rod Smith, and Terrell Zachery say hello.

Especially with new coaching.

Simply making a joke man, shoulda used the yellow text or you

• 3 weeks later...

Great Pickup. We may have some receivers that perform now.

^^THIS^^

Guy dominated the AL/MS all star game at a position he barely had time to practice at. Can't wait to see this guy!

• 6 months later...

http://247sports.com...nstitution=5464

Updated on his rating - 4-star and 94. #2 overall and #1 ATH prospect in nation (PREP ranking)

Too bad they are going to have to redo that again. Jason Smith changed his mind and decided to go to juco instead of Prep School. He started at Gulf Coast Community College in Mississippi earlier this week. He will redshirt this year and play next year. He plans to enroll at Auburn in January of 2015 as a RS Soph with 3 years to play 3. He will count to the 2014 class now and his 2013 spot is used as well so in effect he will count in 2 classes.

http://247sports.com...nstitution=5464

Updated on his rating - 4-star and 94. #2 overall and #1 ATH prospect in nation (PREP ranking)

Too bad they are going to have to redo that again. Jason Smith changed his mind and decided to go to juco instead of Prep School. He started at Gulf Coast Community College in Mississippi earlier this week. He will redshirt this year and play next year. He plans to enroll at Auburn in January of 2015 as a RS Soph with 3 years to play 3. He will count to the 2014 class now and his 2013 spot is used as well so in effect he will count in 2 classes.

I didn't know he decided to go to JUCO. Where did you get this info from?

Check PM

What, in the name of all that's holy, can be top secret about this decision? Why a PM?

PS: Don't PM the answer to me, I promise I'll repeat it here in caps. Just type out the answer to the question so everybody can read it. Surely you can figure out how to answer the question without revealing our Stealth Bomber secrets to North Korea?

Interesting decision for the kid, hope he develops well and gets to Auburn as soon as possible

This usually isn't a "decision". If a kid's grades are at a certain level, too low to qualify but pretty close, he goes to prep school and can enter college on scholarship after one season. If his grades fall below that line, he must go to JUCO, graduate from there and therefore won't be eligible to enter a four-year school for around two years. Normally, unless a JUCO player can fill a specific need he doesn't end up at the school that originally signed him because they've moved on.

Check PM

What, in the name of all that's holy, can be top secret about this decision? Why a PM?

PS: Don't PM the answer to me, I promise I'll repeat it here in caps. Just type out the answer to the question so everybody can read it. Surely you can figure out how to answer the question without revealing our Stealth Bomber secrets to North Korea?

:popcorn:

Check PM

Could Jason's college plans alter the balance of world power? :dunno:

Archived