Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

15 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

AE was pretty cool for an early Internet-era AU football news/message board. I was a paying member for awhile.

You paid???? Hate to tell you but it was free

humm something fishy maybe a yellow bird had something to do with this.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I'll take literally anyone over that woman with the gravel voice and no common sense or football sense. Don't know her name and I really don't care to know.

I know who you're talking about...  I don't know her name either, but she is terrible!  The upside is she forgetable

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

"the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior"

For those who didn't know... like me

It's French.  The literal translation is "reason for living" or "reason to live."

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It is if the president doesn't want you holding a presser.  Doesn't matter how you see it, it's how he sees it.

Hey, if the AD doesn’t have the authority to call a Presser to echo the Prez’s response to make this go away all because of a micromanaging Prez in DC, I’m understanding of his situation and would not hold his resignation against him. Have said this before. 

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It's French.  The literal translation is "reason for living" or "reason to live."

Thanks Titan! My high school only offered Spanish and the teacher never let me go to the bathroom so I didn't like her and never learned a lick of the language.

Also, who will be the first post on page 100 😀

Wow the new article from Jay G. Tate that Titan posted on the last page makes me bitter. I can't believe this is actually happened. Un-freaking-real

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You paid???? Hate to tell you but it was free

humm something fishy maybe a yellow bird had something to do with this.

ok maybe so. Statute of limitations applies I won't press charges.

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Hey, if the AD doesn’t have the authority to call a Presser to echo the Prez’s response to make this go away all because of a micromanaging Prez in DC, I’m understanding of his situation and would not hold his resignation against him. Have said this before. 

Virtually no employee has the authority to call a presser to say anything without his boss's ok.  You can rest assured that 99.9% of the time, if a person who isn't at the top of the food chain calls a press conference to discuss a controversial or hot situation going on with his organization, his boss gave him or her to green light to do so.  

I'll also go out on a limb here and say that Leath didn't give AG the green light but he's just choosing to sit on his hands.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Wow the new article from Jay G. Tate that Titan posted on the last page makes me bitter. I can't believe this is actually happened. Un-freaking-real

Agreed, I understand the posturing but at some point you gotta just bend over and accept the buyout.

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Jay Tate's Thursday morning update:

But I thought Leath wanted to keep Gus and won’t let Greene fire him?

So why would Leath give Gus a contract, that he would not except, so he would leave?

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Stranger Than Fiction U

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'll take literally anyone over that woman with the gravel voice and no common sense or football sense. Don't know her name and I really don't care to know.

Beth Mowins(sp)

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

You mean the click bait that people are COMPLETELY making up because anybody reasonable can see everything is fine?

Just now, AU-24 said:

So why would Leath give Gus a contract, that he would not except, so he would leave?

Because Leath doesn't care whether Gus stays or goes.  Leath cares that he isn't seen as the one who forced Auburn to pay a $32 million buyout.  Firing Gus triggers that buyout.  Offering him a deal with added restrictions he thinks he'll balk at so he'll leave on his own is one way out of it.

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

He doesn't want to pay that buyout and take the "L" that comes with being the one to cause said buyout

If he could con Gus into negotiating a lower buyout and leaving on his own accord then it's a slightly smaller "L"

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'll also go out on a limb here and say that Leath didn't give AG the green light but he's just choosing to sit on his hands.

That’s quite the limb you’re climbing on.

Just now, cole256 said:

You mean the click bait that people are COMPLETELY making up because anybody reasonable can see everything is fine?

I see what you did there.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

All of this is actually a ploy by AUFamily to drive up traffic and post counts. Shhhhh.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

That’s quite the limb you’re climbing on.

Not really.  All I'm saying is, Greene wasn't given a green light to do a presser but is refusing to call one because he's too scared to get involved.

6 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

You mean accept don't you oh brilliant one that is so quick to speak down to the inferior posters of the board?

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

"the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior"

For those who didn't know... like me

or simpler put when I googled it...

"my reason for living"

22 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

"Look at the gams on that dame!"

You shouldn't talk about Golf like that. He gets confused.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Agreed, I understand the posturing but at some point you gotta just bend over and accept the buyout.

Taking a big L and making it even bigger

Just now, ellitor said:

or simpler put when I googled it...

"my reason for living"

Google is toying with me then -.-

Must be a trick by the evil corporate Google to make me look foolish! Yeah... that's it.

Archived