Men vs Houston NCAA Tournament RD2 Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Total collapse.

It was nice thinking we had a chance. But alas. This team is just that kind of team. 

I’m fine with losing to a 1 seed but losing a 10 point halftime lead and crapping the bed so bad is embarrassing and should be addressed. Matter a fact we blew several big leads this year and that’s a pattern. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

We drove the rim with Wendell getting those little midget shots blocked. Wasn’t Broome or the bigs like in the first half. 

Thank you.... thought it was self explanatory..

• Like 1

Nice job guys . Way to turn a good game in to an ass whipping. What a wasted year Bruce. Free throws would have won this . 

• Like 1

I feel like this sets us up well for a great redemption season next year.  We have nothing to be ashamed of.  Second half wasn’t what we wanted but that’s just the way it goes sometimes.  Bright future ahead. 

• Haha 2

Just now, tigers23 said:

Ready for a complete roster overhaul. Sick of seeing these same guys **** the bed 

Prepare to be disappointed. 

Unfortunately, the identity doesn't change and definitely cannot respond like that with good to great teams. Strong effort young men. WDE.

• Like 2

You cant expect us to keep playing so far above what we saw during the year. We knew a second half collapse was coming. How many times did we see this during the year, too? You can't be any more mad than you were at the team during the regular season. The team can't completely change its stripes just cause it was tourney time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tigers23 said:

Ready for a complete roster overhaul. Sick of seeing these same guys **** the bed 

Wish in one hand and s*** in the other. I’m not optimistic about the roster management. 

Why even shoot a 2 with under 2 minutes left?

Just a lower IQ team this season. 

BP will fix it. I am definitely happy to have a team that I don’t ignore after the seventh game of the season. We are tons better than we were before BP. 

• Like 1

Total collapse in the 2nd half. Outscored  by 27.

Just now, PUB78 said:

Total collapse in the 2nd half. Outscored  by 27.

Perspective - if it was tied at half we lose by 27! Let that sink in.

• Sad 1