2024 3* Texas Transfer S Jerrin Thompson Commits To AU!

Okay! 👍

Big from an experience standpoint. We might have younger guys better than him, but none of them have done it

• Like 3

That's a good pickup.  Starting safety who was their best safety in coverage.  Aren't we about out of roster spots now?

• Like 2

I’d imagine he gives you your other starting safety spot alongside Laquan Robinson. This is good. Need to add another corner maybe……

1 minute ago, Cardin Drake said:

That's a good pickup.  Starting safety who was their best safety in coverage.  Aren't we about out of roster spots now?

I think we have 3-4 spots left right now, but room can be made if needed. Idk, that’s what I heard on the J-Lee and J-Head podcast last night 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Big pickup here!

Great pickup 

experience

leadership

big guy. 

• Like 4

Great addition.

Now if we can just get Will Rogers...

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 3* Texas Transfer S Jerrin Thompson Commits To AU!
2 hours ago, WillMunny said:

Great addition.

Now if we can just get Will Rogers...

Really?   I have been a Will Rogers fan because I like State but really….

45 minutes ago, NCAubs said:

Really?   I have been a Will Rogers fan because I like State but really….

Yes, it's a real possibility.  He transferred to Washington, but then entered the portal again because DeBoer resigned to go to Bama.  He is considering Auburn among a very few others, as I understand it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Yes, it's a real possibility.  He transferred to Washington, but then entered the portal again because DeBoer resigned to go to Bama.  He is considering Auburn among a very few others, as I understand it.

I am torn. 

I’d take it. I think with our run game we could figure out how to incorporate a competent passing game. 😄

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

From where? Washington or MSU?

I’m talking about the safety transfer. I wonder why he wanted to go from Texas to Auburn? Did he have like a big time recruit that was about to replace him or something?

Looks good to me. Read the QB, broke on the ball 🏈, Actually caught it. I’m sure if we give him time, we can ruin him. 😳

Edited by Tigger1985

9 hours ago, Sizzle said:

I’m talking about the safety transfer. I wonder why he wanted to go from Texas to Auburn? Did he have like a big time recruit that was about to replace him or something?

Gotcha, haven’t read that story.

9 hours ago, Sizzle said:

I think this area is something that needs more evaluation. (And maybe coaches are doing it) My first question to a potential transfer prospect  would be "Why do you want to leave your current school?"

• Like 3