Nix enters the portal

AUreo

Guest MustardSeed
5 hours ago, e808 said:

No he can’t fire himself but as a leader it’s ok to admit if u screwed up.  Before u go all 60/40 Coach Pearl has admitted publicly a few times that he did less than stellar in a few games.

Well….did he screw up or were people like Bobo forced upon him?  With just proper play calling we are 9-3 or 10-2…and whether Bobo was forced upon him or not…he took accountability and fired him. He fired the WR coach mid season. That also admitting he was the wrong guy to hire. However, it’s leaders jobs to instill confidence and create a proper attitude, and the team attitude must get in the right place for confidence to be able to grow.  He is doing it right. 

5 hours ago, alexava said:

Wes Neighbors radio show, Wes himself said he’s 90% sure Bo, Patrick and younger brother are all going to UCF. 

He's marked as 'Do Not Contact', so he either knows where he's going or has a short list of where he wants to go.  

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

Wonder how his PR team is going to do on the board

Apparently being QB with s*** numbers is the reason we beat Bama

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

Like if this stuff is true he didn't give a damn about his team. The most selfish stuff I've ever seen.

Wonder how his PR team is going to do on the board. When he played bad it was he wants to win too bad. When he was benched it was wow look at how he claps for tj! Instead of writing about how Bo AND TJ talking and helping each other it would just be Bo was helping tj.......I want those same people speak on this like he was Seth Williams or that coach who took that job to go to the NFL and all the other people

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

I know a bunch of people are mad though. Some people have spent years arguing and trying to skew the most mediocre numbers and make this guy be an upper echelon quarterback. All for what now?

I wonder will the next QB get all those benefits of doubt

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

🤡

Dude, we get it.  You never liked Bo.  😂  Relax, he is gone now and you never to worry about him ever again.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AUreo said:

I still don’t understand why Bo is leaving now - he is the starting QB at a major SEC school, new $100M Football Performance Facility under construction + Downtown Whataburger and Publix coming soon :D

I heard he prefer Hardees$$$$ over Whataburger

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

And another thing, is he taking our cheerleader with him, adding insult to injury??? 🤔

Could be wrong but I don't think so at the moment.

6 hours ago, alexava said:

Wes Neighbors radio show, Wes himself said he’s 90% sure Bo, Patrick and younger brother are all going to UCF. 

OMG that would be perfect and Gus will definitely get him to the NFL

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

LOBO'S baby

Jerry Kill and our NMSU Aggies are coming for the Lobos. 😅

• Angry 1

7 hours ago, alexava said:

That could be what all this is about, maybe Harsin didnt want to give little Nix a scholly while Gus will.  The only 2 spots I heard mentioned for Bo is UCF and Cincy.  I dont get Cincy and why they would want Bo but UCF is just a dumb move.  His best year was away from Gus, so this must just be for him to look good against weak compitetion and get little Nix a spot.

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

He got Cam there in just one season. 

That's your argument? A generational athlete who captured lightning in a bottle. Did you mean to use yellow font?

Just now, selias said:

That's your argument? A generational athlete who captured lightning in a bottle. Did you mean to use yellow font?

The sarcasm should be so obvious that I didn't need yellow. 🤣

• Like 6

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

I'm still only on my 2nd cup of coffee. Apologies

10 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

9 minutes ago, selias said:

I'm still only on my 2nd cup of coffee. Apologies

To be fair, a lot of Gus apologists- some still creeping around here- genuinely credit him for Cam's "development". 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Dude, we get it.  You never liked Bo.  😂  Relax, he is gone now and you never to worry about him ever again.

Well we thought that about Gus and he is still a hot topic around here🤣. Maybe if he goes to UCF we can group them together in their own thread on the Rivals board🤷‍♀️.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Well….did he screw up or were people like Bobo forced upon him?  With just proper play calling we are 9-3 or 10-2…and whether Bobo was forced upon him or not…he took accountability and fired him. He fired the WR coach mid season. That also admitting he was the wrong guy to hire. However, it’s leaders jobs to instill confidence and create a proper attitude, and the team attitude must get in the right place for confidence to be able to grow.  He is doing it right. 

He did screw up the coach gets the credit for the wins and losses. So u like leaders that’s it’s everyone else fault but I had nothing to do with it. Its not a crime to admit if u did less than stellar job . U can’t sit and say the fake punts, the fade plays , playing hurt guys isn’t on the coach. If that’s the leader u prefer it isn’t me types and everyone else fault that’s fine. Accountability should go both ways but that’s just me.

Edited by e808

3 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Don't congratulate Harsin yet. Firing people who are underperforming is only half the solution. 

We have to follow that up by then hiring the RIGHT people for the job. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alexava said:

So, Patrick is riding Bo's coattails.  Sounds about right.

• Like 1

If he goes to UCF my mind will be blown. Bo and Patrick surely realize that Gus doing great with transfers doesn't apply to him. I would've thought they were smarter than that, but then again, revelations from this week seem to prove otherwise. 

41 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Of course you would come with the dumb post.....we know though. You're hurt and lashing out

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I heard he prefer Hardees$$$$ over Whataburger

Idk but Whataburger doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't suck but it's just there