2016 3* JUCO QB/ATH John Franklin III (AU commit 11/4/15)

jskilgro

:dunno: I enjoy reading most of your posts. Just have to step in ever now and then and ask to stop and take it to PM's, when getting into a pissing contest, which you usually do. Sorry you feel that way about me. Oh well lol smh

Now back to the topic of Mr. Franklin he has a lot of upside.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe he is recruited as an athlete. If QB is legit, I question many things. His entire recruitment and offering baffles me, but I must assume the coaches know more than me, so we will see.

:dunno:/> I enjoy reading most of your posts. Just have to step in ever now and then and ask to stop and take it to PM's, when getting into a pissing contest, which you usually do. Sorry you feel that way about me. Oh well lol smh

Bullyin' posters again, golf? SMH.

People assuming he couldn't win the starting role at FSU and JUCO....lol

Is there some funny thing that's causing you to LOL? Because it's a proven fact that he did NOT win the starting job at either school so that can't be what's funny.

Do you honestly think they would have started him over famous Jameis? That doesn't mean he's a bad QB, just means he wasn't ready. And like I said before, he did start his last game in JUCO.

Why does everyone want to bash the kid before he ever steps foot on the field? Js.

Because he just happens to be a threat at qb against the greatest pure thrower qb Auburn has ever had....SW would have started ahead of Winston

Smh. You have sw issues man. Serious sw issues. So bad that you project sw issues on other people. It's a psychological defense mechanism known as "projection". Get help man. We want the old cole256 back.

Besides, everyone knows if fsu had sw they would have cut jw so he didn't distract sw in any way from reaching his ultimate greatness. The 1st ever back to back to back Heisman/NC combo ever.

Is there some funny thing that's causing you to LOL? Because it's a proven fact that he did NOT win the starting job at either school so that can't be what's funny.

Do you honestly think they would have started him over famous Jameis? That doesn't mean he's a bad QB, just means he wasn't ready. And like I said before, he did start his last game in JUCO.

Why does everyone want to bash the kid before he ever steps foot on the field? Js.

I don't think anyone is bashing just stating facts and honest opinions. Didn't expect Franklin to unseat Jameis but I think about everyone knew JW would be gone as soon as he could turn pro if he didn't go to jail first. If JFIII had some patience and stuck it out I guess he would already have started for a year at FSU.

Because he just happens to be a threat at qb against the greatest pure thrower qb Auburn has ever had....SW would have started ahead of Winston

Smh. You have sw issues man. Serious sw issues. So bad that you project sw issues on other people. It's a psychological defense mechanism known as "projection". Get help man. We want the old cole256 back.

Besides, everyone knows if fsu had sw they would have cut jw so he didn't distract sw in any way from reaching his ultimate greatness. The 1st ever back to back to back Heisman/NC combo ever.

Yeah I project the issues...You have people who say with SW we'd had won the SEC championship and say SW is better than deshaun Watson.....But I'm projecting.....LMAO

:dunno:/> I enjoy reading most of your posts. Just have to step in ever now and then and ask to stop and take it to PM's, when getting into a pissing contest, which you usually do. Sorry you feel that way about me. Oh well lol smh

yep that's me........ but now I'm saying Franklin has huge upside.

yep that's me........ but now I'm saying Franklin has huge upside.

KknQODNpux.gif

Yeah I project the issues...You have people who say with SW we'd had won the SEC championship and say SW is better than deshaun Watson.....But I'm projecting.....LMAO

Your problem is that nobody has ever said these things. I made a joke about Watson and White, about their recruitment IIRC, but that was clearly a joke. Are you trying for membership in the organization of the Professional Offenderati? They should accept you without hesitation.

Hadn't seen those. But if we engage every stupid post we'd get no sleep.

Your problem is that nobody has ever said these things. I made a joke about Watson and White, about their recruitment IIRC, but that was clearly a joke. Are you trying for membership in the organization of the Professional Offenderati? They should accept you without hesitation.

You telling me you haven't seen posts saying we're playing for the SEC championship? You haven't seen the we're a ten win team and we beat ole miss, uga, and bammer posts? Lol ok. But anyway yeah Franklin is going to be a wr for us and if he actually plays at qb we're doomed....there you go

Much like the folks that thought Marshall was going to play CB for us. I still remember reading that if he was taking snaps for us it was a bad sign.

Maybe wait until the guy actually reports to Auburn before you write his career history.

Much like the folks that thought Marshall was going to play CB for us. I still remember reading that if he was taking snaps for us it was a bad sign.

Maybe wait until the guy actually reports to Auburn before you write his career history.

^

People say all kinds of crazy stuff on these forums. Most people recognize it as crazy talk. You waste memory space on it and bring it up like it's a popular opinion. Lmao. Now your here ranting on about how people discussing whether they think RF3 can be successful as an SEC qb or not are just worried he sill take SW's job. Like I said, you got issues man.

People just want to see AU's offense roll consistently again, period. It doesn't matter who the qb is. SW hasn't shown enough yet to prove he is the guy. Neither has anyone else. It will be game on come spring and fall.

Lol you have brain issues if you really think that, but you really don't. Most of the people I've argued with about SW is me saying he haven't proved he was the guy yet. For some reason you think you speak for everyone on the board and you're the majority. Either you just miss alot of different post or you're just focused on mine and want to disagree. Ok it's a coincidence that in this very thread everybody most everybody that's questioning this dude can be qb are the same people that says SW is one of the best qb's we've had....

I think SW has to prove himself in the offseason. I think JF3 has a better knowledge of the offense than Cole is giving him credit for, and I think he does have a legit shot to play QB when he arrives. I think the defense will be improved with any new DC. I think Gus will change to a new flavor of gum. I think the mustache guy will lose ground to the beard and glasses guy with a AU sticker on his cheek. I think auburn4ever asked weird questions...over and over. I think Landon Rice will be a great recruit. I think the sweet tea and lemonade mix is a great idea. I think I am done for now

So he officially signed today, let the games begin. :)

If he is QB1 after spring, great.

If he gives us quality depth at QB, great.

If he ends up at one of the non-QB "athlete" positions- WR, KR, PR, safety- and is a contributor, great.

Any way you cut it, we got a dude with elite speed, and that's great. Welcome home, sir. May the ball find your hands early and often. The end zones of the SEC are calling your name.

So he officially signed today, let the games begin. :)

If he ends up at one of the non-QB "athlete" positions- WR, KR, PR, safety- and is a contributor, great.

Any way you cut it, we got a dude with elite speed, and that's great. Welcome home, sir. May the ball find your hands early and often. The end zones of the SEC are calling your name.

Completely agree McLoofus. This is a fast kid with a lot of talent. No matter what position he plays at least he is doing it with the good guys. WDE!

So he officially signed today, let the games begin. :)/>

I agree. War Eagle young man.

Archived