Men vs Houston NCAA Tournament RD2 Game Thread

Maverick.AU

3 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Thats fair. I'll take your advice. I'm actually not that heated, but what got me heated was the amount of name calling and cursing from Mav when I didn't once do that to him. I'd go back and count how many if half the posts weren't deleted.

Look. We all want Auburn to win in the end. WDE and I'll see yall later.

Should I have cussed u, no, should u have  mockingly called me blind, also no. I get tired of the negativity. Sports are my escape.

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am just hoping this motivates Broome to get better during the off season from the free throw line. Sounds like there is a question of why Donaldson only played 8 minutes. All we can do now is wait and see .

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Should have cussed u, no, should u have  mockingly called me blind, also no 

Even if we consider my one post as justification for your behavior, that was one post. I think you posted cussing me out no less than 7 or 8 times, and had to have your mess cleaned up by a mod. 

Just let it go. I'm going to.

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Even if we consider my one post as justification for your behavior, that was one post. I think you posted cussing me out no less than 7 or 8 times, and had to have your mess cleaned up by a mod. 

Just let it go. I'm going to.

Fine, do not not quote me or make reference to me in the future, I will do the same 

Edited by Maverick.AU

Abw …can’t help himself , interjecting when there is no need to, being a self  mediator. It always work itself out now. Just passion after a tough loss 

Edited by DAG

I just saw a tweet where apparently Wendell, KD, and Moore all removed Auburn from their bios on IG. 

Edited by TD1

I will say this since 2019 some of the programs have definitely upgraded their programs on the coaching front. I am not sure if the proper adjustments are being made or is it the players. I guess we will find out in the coming years

12 minutes ago, TD1 said:

I just saw a tweet where apparently Wendell, KD, and Moore all removed Auburn from their bios on IG. That that for what it's worth....

Portal time!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GTNupe11 said:

Jaylin can come back. But Flanigan? I will call for Bruce's job if he lets that happen, LOL.

s*** I'd rather have Flan.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TD1 said:

I just saw a tweet where apparently Wendell, KD, and Moore all removed Auburn from their bios on IG. 

Is that bad? Or does it create room for better players?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

Just listened to Bruce's after game interview. He said "I'll be recruiting tonight". He damn well better. A statement like that means he knows he needs to get better players. 

💯 at least he recognizes it. Now he just needs to deliver on his promises. After the disappointing stretch in the end of the regular season we did the same in March madness as last year if I recall correctly. Anyone but the bammers at this point, and on to spring football and hopefully new blood in bball. WDE

4 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

We were going inside. They were fouling our Center! We couldn't even hit a free throw to save our lives. We got their two best players out of the game!

Yeah houston just packed the paint and basically made our dudes either make a tough layup or make tough free throws. Auburn couldn’t do anything from the perimeter, so they pretty much had to take the bait

Theres nothing you can do as a coach if you have a team of non shooters, you draw up lanes for them to go to the rim, and they can’t make layups without getting blocked or go to the rim without getting fouled (and being largely unable to finish through contact). There’s no other option, the game can really be that simple sometimes. I don’t think we even attempted threes and we did everything we could to get Broome and Jaylin going from front to back, which is precisely what 99% of the posters on here asked for for 101% of the season 

Bruce didn’t “change anything”, the #1 seed with the #1 rating in the sport just decided to adjust to prevent easy one on one rolls to the rim and the #9 seed with zero shooters couldn’t make them pay for clogging the paint 

• Like 4

I love most of y’all in here. Y’all are like family and my brothers. But this place is absolutely unbearable after a loss. I detest and hate it. It makes me so sad seeing some of the stuff being said. You would think we were having a barbee or Lebo like seasons with the stuff people were saying and trashing our boys. Come on now. For a down year this is still a good season. It raises our floor as a program. I honestly don’t get why people are still so upset. We have known for awhile this wasn’t going to be one of those special teams that would challenge for a sec title or had the horses to go deep in march. It’s been talked about incessantly…. Yet people are still losing their minds. I thought after Thursday this was going to be avoided once we lost our last game. Nope….. of course that is still too much to ask of this place. We still out kicked our coverage this season and did better than what our lack of talent should have dictated.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I love most of y’all in here. Y’all are like family and my brothers. But this place is absolutely unbearable after a loss. I detest and hate it. It makes me so sad seeing some of the stuff being said. You would think we were having a barbee or Lebo like seasons with the stuff people were saying and trashing our boys. Come on now. For a down year this is still a good season. It raises our floor as a program. I honestly don’t get why people are still so upset. We have known for awhile this wasn’t going to be one of those special teams that would challenge for a sec title or had the horses to go deep in march. It’s been talked about incessantly…. Yet people are still losing their minds. I thought after Thursday this was going to be avoided once we lost our last game. Nope….. of course that is still too much to ask of this place. We still put kicked our coverage this season and did better than what our lack of talent should have dictated.

Loser’s mentality 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, TD1 said:

EB60B992-B467-4EC6-BE97-78BC9DD692E5.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TD1 said:

Still up on twitter for kd and wen at least.

92BED115-3E25-46FA-8C9C-A43C4F3B3A36.png

• Like 1

• Like 2

• Thanks 1

• Like 1