2023 3* Mich St. Transfer QB Payton Thorne commits to AU!

GreenTiger

4 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Secrets don't make friends...😂

...The worst thing I ever done - I mixed all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then... then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

• Haha 8

Just now, bigbird said:

...The worst thing I ever done - I mixed all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then... then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Oh man! That had to be a sight to see, though.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Wish I could take credit for that, but I owe it all to Chunk 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Wish I could take credit for that, but I owe it all to Chunk 

T Shirt idea.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Secrets don't make friends...😂

He just invited me to the new super secret insider group where @bigbird basically just gave us the biggest 10 pieces of Auburn news that I've heard in my lifetime. I suggest you all blow up bird's IM's. He's going to deny it, but that's part of his test. Just bug him non stop. You're going to want to know this stuff.

Mind Blown Gif - IceGif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He just invited me to the new super secret insider group where @bigbird basically just gave us the biggest 10 pieces of Auburn news that I've heard in my lifetime. I suggest you all blow up bird's IM's. You're going to want to know this stuff.

Mind Blown Gif - IceGif

silence-i-will-kill-you-silence.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, bigbird said:

image.gif.d45308afd6ee9374e25915ba1bb65bf2.gif

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The Benz is hardly used because every time you take it out of the garage, it fumbles the football.

Who wouldn't fumble with an Oline like this. 

Oline.JPG

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

48 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Not sure why everyone expects the QBs to all the sudden be a lot better after 14 practices? They're having to learn a whole new playbook, learn new reads, and learn new footwork etc.  Its going to take months of repetition to get better.

Edit to add the WRs are having to do the same thing which doesn't help Robbie or Holden to look any better.

Some validity in what you say about new playbook, and new reads especially the reads in the new Offense but new footwork not so much  QB's have been learning footwork since they started the game. I am not saying that there might be some minor things on footwork but by the time a QB is in his third year at QB he should have his footwork down.  Bo has a new offense and Playbook at Oregon last year and he produced right out of the gate. From what I read about all 3 of our current QB's this year in practice even without being rushed they were all having trouble with the reads and even when they made the read with their accuracy but towards the end HG seemed to have done better with both reads and accuracy.

To me what is telling on Pro Day our TE asked for HG and not RA to throw to him. That speaks volumes.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The Benz is hardly used because every time you take it out of the garage, it fumbles the football.

Yeah that Benz can run great at full throttle but it can't throw a football for crap

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Ashford > Thorne. 

Only in athleticism. In terms of being a QB it's

Thorne>>>>Robby.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I just listened to one of the new videos that the War Rapport uploaded and they are whining about Freeze not putting in enough time with Robbie and giving him a legit shot, before jumping ship to Thorne Lol! Yep, that's probably the last time I listen to those dudes. Absolutely mind blowing! I should have laid off of them when they were sniffing Bryan Hankins' jock in like Sept of last year. 

There are FAR more bad takes on this forum than with the WR dudes. If you are giving them your money then you can complain. If not the…..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Love Goonies!!!

• Love 1

Just now, GreenTiger said:

There are FAR more bad takes on this forum than with the WR dudes. If you are giving them your money then you can complain. If not the…..

You can only have opinions about things you personally invest money in. Got it. 

• Haha 2

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

Love Goonies!!!

Not a better movie for an adventurous kid

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

We should give you a warning for not catching The Goonies reference. lol

• Haha 3

Just now, ellitor said:

So many generational quotes from that movie.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So many generational quotes from that movie.

I thought it was a Stand By Me reference at first.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You can only have opinions about things you personally invest money in. Got it. 

Same goes for critiquing play on the field.  You can only do so if you played at least High School ball. Weekend warrior or backyard pick up games won't suffice.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Not sure why everyone expects the QBs to all the sudden be a lot better after 14 practices? They're having to learn a whole new playbook, learn new reads, and learn new footwork etc.  Its going to take months of repetition to get better.

Edit to add the WRs are having to do the same thing which doesn't help Robbie or Holden to look any better.

These 3 QBs are so bad not one of them could beat out the other two. As for the WRs, its obvious Freeze sees not much currently on the roster and is after any decent one he can find in the portal. Theyve had all spring to show what theyve got and it must not have been very much.

1 hour ago, maryland tiger said:

Who wouldn't fumble with an Oline like this. 

Oline.JPG

Oh come on.   The one guy in the upper right is being blocked.   what else do you want?   A really good QB or RB should be able to make the first 6 or 7 guys miss.  

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yeah...not my proudest moment today...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2