2 years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, alexava said:

How much eligibility?

He's not going to use it all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Yeah, best case scenario is he comes here and absolutely balls out and goes to the NFL after 1 year.  

I am fine with that.  Means he and an awesome year = Auburn had a great turn around year also.  A year of development for Ashford/Holden with Posse coming in 2024.  We will be in a good place.  OL is only going to get stronger after this year also.

• Like 3

Just now, Sizzle said:

If we can get him we can make some serious noise next year 

Him and some depth at the o-line...realistically, 7-8 wins and continue growth is what I am looking for. Anything better is cake.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DAG said:

Him and some depth at the o-line...realistically, 7-8 wins and continue growth is what I am looking for. Anything better is cake.

We have 5 auto wins with Vandy rolling on and Cal replacing Penn State.  I'd hope we can make a little bit of noise vs Ark/Ole Miss/State/Aggies

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We have 5 auto wins with Vandy rolling on and Cal replacing Penn State.  I'd hope we can make a little bit of noise vs Ark/Ole Miss/State/Aggies

Unfortunately, I think MSU is going to struggle next year.   Keeping the MSU family in my prayers.  
Arky is a team we should beat.   They just don’t have the talent other SECW teams have.   Hopefully after this one cycle we’ll be a slight step up from them and only a step or two away from the more talented teams.  
Aggies will have the talent, but they’ll still have Jimbo.  If we bring in the talent we’re hoping to, and find a solid identity on O and D, this is one where I like our chances.  
We seem to play OM well even when we stink.   Hopefully, we’ll be in a better place where we’re at least fairly confident going into this game.  
I think somewhere between 7-9 wins is our range for next year, depending on what we’re able to do with recruiting/portal.   We’ll still be way behind bama and uga.   And LSU is at least a year ahead of us.   A&M will be more talented than us.  OM will be able to score points.  One thing is for sure 2023 and beyond looks a lot more promising than the last few years!!!!🙌🙌🙌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DAG said:

If they get McCall and good OL play I can see them passing 8 wins, the only way that don’t happen is if the defense regress to the 2014 level defense 

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I wouldn't consider Vandy an auto win.  They made strides last year and we have not had a lot of recent success against them. With a competent staff and a good recruiting finish, we should be able to breeze by them.  I don't count anything easy as an Auburn football fan anymore lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I wouldn't consider Vandy an auto win.  They made strides last year and we have not had a lot of recent success against them. With a competent staff and a good recruiting finish, we should be able to breeze by them.  I don't count anything easy as an Auburn football fan anymore lol

Cmon.  Stop

15 hours ago, DAG said:

man, If we can get this dude...

Probably the most important recruit that we have had since we picked up Nick Marshall or Stidham (back when we were relevant). 
We need a game changing quarterback, and he fits the bill. We are about to see if our NIL is truly worth what we think it is…

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Probably the most important recruit that we have had since we picked up Nick Marshall or Stidham (back when we were relevant). 
We need a game changing quarterback, and he fits the bill. We are about to see if our NIL is truly worth what we think it is…

As a recruit, not sure you can put NM in that category.  I don't think anyone expected him to do what he did.  Stidham, Cam, Nix....guys seen as program changers/elevators.  Most definitely 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

NIL is worth it, probably at all the schools interested in him. Hopefully Freeze can close him on development, opp to win, and getting the high level exposure to be a top QB prospect for the NFL.

17 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

So, the vast majority of insiders are pretty confident here.   But I haven’t heard about a visit set up or anything.  What is the cause for the confidence?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

So, the vast majority of insiders are pretty confident here.   But I haven’t heard about a visit set up or anything.  What is the cause for the confidence?

Saw somewhere that he was coming this WE.

26 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Coming this weekend and I imagine he will commit.  

• Love 2