Thank You to our Platinum, Gold and Silver Donors!

RunInRed

• RunInRed pinned and pinned this topic
7 hours ago, RunInRed said:

gold donor.png

A special shout out to all of our Gold Donors!  Each of these members have stepped up to the plate and supported this site with a donation of $50 or more.  Thanks again and War Eagle!

I think I got every one ... but there were a couple of folks who made donations from email addresses different from those associated with their accounts here ... so, if I've left you off, please shoot me a PM so I can update your member status.  And for those who still wish to Donate ...

image.png

Sweet. All I got was a ‘thank you.’ :muscles:

• RunInRed changed the title to Thank You to our Platinum, Gold and Silver Donors!

To the staff: no matter how much I could ever give it would never be equal to what you folks do here on the site . All of you including the mods are just terrific. Hope you all have a great new year and a happy new year to all the members here as well. I truly believe Auburn is headed in a new and better direction . War Eagle! Also let’s do this more often. I sometimes fail to remember just what a good job you guys do. This helps us all remember why we are able to come here and enjoy our Auburn Family fellowship. Again thanks . 🙏🦅🦅🦅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@RunInRedAny idea when Perk levels will be announced & are Mods eligible for said perks?

I’ll post them shortly ...

And everyone is eligible ... even you! :)

Follow up. Can there be compound donations to reach the next donor tier? For example, if someone gave $20 recently can they give $30 to be a Gold Donor?

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Follow up. Can there be compound donations to reach the next donor tier? For example, if someone gave $20 recently can they give $30 to be a Gold Donor?

Yes!  Several have done that already.  Including, @AuMarine ... upgrade!  Welcome, to Gold Donor status!

• Like 1